Chapter 50: Ebony Maw

Start from the beginning

"Not sure just yet." He said now turning back to the scene. An alien steps out of the clearing along with a larger alien.

"Hear me once more, and rejoice..." the smaller alien says, who kind of looked like squidward.

"You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos." He continued.

"Didn't we already established this? Before You stabbed Loki, twice?" Tony asked.

"You truly are a headache." The alien responded.

"Listen, Squidward, it was a real pleasure having you the first time, but nows not a great time, maybe come back-"

The alien placed his finger to his lips and hushed Tony. He turned back to you in disbelief.

"Did he just-"

"Tony, shut up." You sneered. He wasn't taking it as seriously as he needed to. Tony turned back around and faced the alien.

"The Stone. I will not ask again." You stepped forward, Strange's gaze shot to yours.

"And who might you be?" The alien spat as his gaze followed Strange's. You casted a small blue ball of flames into the palm of your hand and admired it before turning back to him.

"Now, now, let's calm down. You wouldn't want your pet to get hurt." He smirked. You cocked your head and as he took a step forward, another alien from behind him stepped out, dragging someone with him.

Loki?

You stepped forward to reach him but the alien stopped you as he raised a hand.

"His head, or the stone. I presume you have a preference." He whispered. You turned to strange and his eyes widened.

"Darling don't-" Loki coughed. Your brows furrowed. He looked so different.

His hair was a mess, his eyes were still the brightest blue and green, but they were blood shot. He was bloody and bruised.

"The stone." The alien said once more.

"Over my dead body." You glared. You formed more of your flames and stood your ground.

The fight begins.

You threw the flames at him and he blocked it effortlessly. As he moved out of the way, Tony tapped his arc reactor, causing it to form his suit around him. Strange and Peter readied themselves.

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked now standing next to him.

"He's not gonna stop until he gets that Stone." You turned to Strange. Him and the strange man stopped for a moment. Strange began to levitate, his head jerking around. He was concentrating hard on something. As Tony kept the aliens at bay you rushed to Strange.

"What are you doing?" Wong, the strange man, hushed you and then Strange opened his eyes.

"14,000,605." Strange stated.

"What?" You raised an eyebrow and then he stood. Now looking worried.

"Possible outcomes, of all of this." He said again. You turned to him and

"How many of those did we win..." you asked, not really wanting to know the answer. He stared at you nervously.

"One." He replied, his voice now full of anxiety and unsureness. You paused.

One? How could there only be one? You froze and your gaze shot to Strange. You only had one option. One opportunity.

"He's not after the time stone." Wong says. You looked to him. "Then why is he here?" You asked.

"Kill two birds with one stone." Strange whispers.

"They're are others-" Wong goes to say.

"They're after the mind stone too." Strange finally put the pieces together.

"Vision..." you say quietly. You look to Strange, eyes pleading and breathing steadied.

He knew exactly when you were thinking. He slowly nodded and you turned back to Tony and Peter, who kept the enemy at bay.

How was this going to be pulled off?

———
A/n: I'm sure everyone knows where this is going, BUT there are so many twists I'm sure it will be interesting.

I hope you all are enjoying!

———