𝟬𝟵.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 Pov

The silence between the three was intense, no words were said but (Y/N) knew exactly what the two wanted to say. She let out a sigh before shoving the needles back into her pocket. ❝I'm not taking you two back as my students and you both know that.❞ The girl said, putting her hair back into a ponytail. 

❝You promised us that if we finally caught you, you would continue to teach and guide us !! We were supposed to serve you and protect you anyways !!❞ The more feminine voice yelled out. (Y/N) lets out a sigh before swinging a fist at the figure who spoke. ❝Ara~ You can't even protect yourself and you think I will need your protection ??❞ The girl giggles lowly before glaring down at her, sending chill down the two's spin.

❝You were indeedly correct. I did say I would take you two back as my students if you could find me in the timespan but looking at how little you've improved. Why would I continue my teaching and waste my time?~❞ (Y/N) questions the two hooded figures, one on the floor with a hand on the stomach and the other standing in its spot.

The two figures stayed quiet until (Y/N) let out a long sigh. ❝Since you two were able to find me at such a place, I'm guessing you are both in the exam am I correct?❞ Seeing this as their final chance, their eyes lit up once more. ❝Yes that is correct!❞ They said in sync.

❝Very well I will let you two study under my guidance if you are able to follow and pass the exam. If not, I wil immediately execute you two.❞ The girl said in a cold tone, ❝Do I make myself clear?..❞

The two stood up straight before bowing down, ❝Thank you for giving this chance to prove ourselves, we will do our very best!❞

After meeting with those she never wanted to see again, (Y/N) began to walk to the cafeteria. The zipper on her platform boots clings as she walks, every step echoing down the hall. "i should be a model instead of doing this, could have earned more money." (Y/N) thought to herself before opening the large doors.

❝Sorry miss, you are not allowed to be here after service hours.❞ A staff said as he watches (Y/N) walk inside, looking around, searching for something.

❝Ah, sorry 'bout this~ But is it okay if I borrow the kitchen for an hour and a half? I wouldn't cause any trouble.❞ (Y/N) asked the male who looked at her with uncertain eyes. ❝I'm not the one in charge here, you can ask the chef if he is still inside.❞

The male pointed at the direction towards the kitchen and (Y/N) ran off after thanking him. "What a weird child."

❝Excuse me?~ Is anyone here?~❞ (Y/N) asks, opening the door after knocking (always be polite children <3 )

The girl enters after failing to receive a response from within. She walks around the tables and stoves before hearing soft snores coming from the corner. (Y/N) walks a bit closer to discover it was the head chef that was making those noises.

"Must have had a busy day, I guess I can use the kitchen since the staff let me in." The girl takes out a blanket from her bag and covers the snoring chef and skipped to the fridge. ❝Lets see what kind of ingredients they have in store for me~❞ A big smile spread across her face, as she opens the refrigerator, when suddenly her heart drops.

❝Are you for real right now... ❞ (Y/N) drops to the floor, face pale from the sight. ❝There is barely any food. . .I t-thought theres more than that... ❞ The girl slowly gets up to get a closer look at whats remaining in the almost empty fridge. ❝Lets see.. 3 eggs, a half tomato, some bacon, rice and some vegetables. I can work with that.. ❞