"Do you think you'll ever forgive him?"

"I don't know." I honestly don't know, because he could've just talked to me instead of ghosting me out of thin air. Although I can't be that upset, we weren't really together. It was just a show for our friends, for the media. The media wasn't here in my bedroom when he fucked me and neither were our friends. Well, Emory...

"Just give yourself time to think it over. Then when your mind is all cleared up, and isn't a foggy mess, then make your decisions. But for now, you need to stop throwing clothes everywhere because you're going to be upset when you have to pick them up." I sigh in resignation, nodding at her even though she can't see me.

I check my watch again, 45 minutes to spare. I'll use five of those minutes to cry in the bathroom before I do my makeup.

 I'll use five of those minutes to cry in the bathroom before I do my makeup

"Let's go, Rivyn. You've got this." I yell from the bleachers, watching as my little brother makes a goal. The crowd cheers and he finds me in the stands, giving me a thumbs up. Hayden, Riley and Rhys cheer from beside me and I smile. Right after he gives me a thumbs up, he searches the crowd again, stopping his gaze at someone a couple feet away from me but I can't see who.

He smiles, and I can see a blush forming on his cheeks from so far away. I don't get the chance to see who because the game continues, starting at mid-field with the ball on our side.

The passing starts, cleats collide, the ball flying through the air every five seconds but right as the other team has their chance to score a goal, time runs out. I cheer along with the crowd, snapping a few photos of Rivyn and his team after their last game to send to our parents since they couldn't make it. We quickly book it down the bleacher stairs, and Rivyn rushes in to hug me—sweaty and dirty. "You smell absolutely rancid."

"You'll get over it."

He pulls back a bit, "It's your last game, how do you feel Riv?" Rhys asks, shaking his hand through Rivyn's hair.

"Don't call me that, and it feels exhilarating but also a little depressing. I knew it would end, but not this soon. Graduation is only in a few months, I have so much to do. Senior pic—"

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Tonight is for you to celebrate, not stress." Hayden states from beside me.

"Does that mean I can drink?"

"Absolutely not," I cut in, he doesn't need to drink until he's of legal age.

"But you drink." He points at me accusingly.

"Says who?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Says the bottle of Pink Whitney in the corner of your closet."

"Stay out of my room when I'm not home, Rivyn."

He laughs, "Thanks for being here."

"You know I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love you, forever and always."

"Till arms crossed and eyes closed."

"Alright, don't get all sappy on me right now. Do you want to hang back with your friends or come back home with us?"

He looks back, searching through the crowd of people. "I think I'm going to stay back for a while, I have to turn in my gear. And I think the team's going out to celebrate, like you said. So I love you bye. Bye guys." He rushes his words out quickly, getting lost in between people.

"That didn't seem kind of suspicious to you guys?" I look back at Riley who has a bag of cotton candy in one hand and a corn dog in the other.

"You're insufferable."

"I know, it helps me sleep at night."

Now that everyone is gone, I finally have time to myself

Now that everyone is gone, I finally have time to myself. I click the TV on, searching for the episode I left off on of New Girl. Right as I press play, the doorbell rings. "Kill me now."

Without checking who it is, I swing the door open then immediately shut it again, the face of the person reminding me of what transpired only a week ago. "Go away Elian, I don't want to speak to you." I yell loud enough for him to hear me.

"Please, I just want to apologize."

"Go away." And with that, I walk away from the door, going right back to my show as I text goodbye to Rhys, wishing him a safe night as he heads to New York.

" And with that, I walk away from the door, going right back to my show as I text goodbye to Rhys, wishing him a safe night as he heads to New York

I honestly feel bad for not posting yesterday, but I wasn't home all day. so here's an update.

I might update again today, but I'm not sure so just enjoy this.

& btw, how do you guys feel about Arsyn giving Elian a piece of his own medicine? Ignoring him as he did her?

- christelle