"I want you so bad." I moan as his fingers go to fondle my nipples. My taut mounds are damn near standing at attention for this man.

"And you're gonna get me. But first, you're going to cum on my tongue until you're a cute little, shaking mess." I try not to be shocked at how much his words are affecting me, but I swear I lose all self control when it comes to him, throwing caution to the wind.

My phone rings from beside me and I groan in annoyance. Elian pauses, taking a look at the contact name before he answers. "Hey Arsyn, have you seen Elian? He hasn't been answering my calls and I just assumed he was with you." Emory's voice sounds through the speaker.

"I—uh." I stumble over my words

He pushes me onto my bed, before pulling his shirt off and slipping his jeans off completely. I've already seen the massive appendage he's packing in his boxers, but it's even more impressive up close. And I'm suddenly worried for the safety of my poor vagina.

He climbs onto the bed, hovering above me, somehow sensing my hesitation. "Answer him."

"Yeah, I've seen Elian, he—" I mutter, and that's all he needs. He kisses and licks his way down my body. "Fuck" I moan as he finds my sweet spot. He starts kissing all the way down to my nipples and he takes one of them into his warm mouth, swirling his tongue around it and popping it back into his mouth. He squeezes the other with his unoccupied hand, massaging it as he continues his descent.

He pulls away and gets down by the edge of the bed, and slowly pulls down my panties with his teeth, my anticipation building with each of his movements. My eyes drift back to the phone to hear heavy breathing and Elian almost laughs. His best friend is breathing hard to the sounds of his fake girlfriend.

Once my panties are fully discarded, he spreads my legs, leaving me on full display for him as he admires my body.

"Look at you, so wet for me." I shudder against him, so ready for him to devour me.

He moves his head to rest in between my legs, close enough to where I can feel his warm breath on my cunt.

"You're so beautiful." He says while running a finger up my dripping pussy. In less than a second he replaces his finger with his tongue and I swear I see stars. He latches on to my clit, sucking and licking. Oh fuck - my vibrator can't do this. He holds my thighs open wider for him as I run my fingers through his hair, trying my hardest not to scream.

"Keep them open for me." He rasps, looking up at me, lips bruised from our lack of self control. I nod my head and he begins kissing up and down my thighs, teasing me. I gyrate my hips toward his face trying to get him where I want him and he chuckles.

"Please." I don't know what I'm asking for, but whatever he can give me to relieve this tension will do.

Elian places a finger at my entrance, watching my reaction closely as he pushes it into me. He groans at the feel of me and I almost smirk - almost because he inserts another finger, pumping into me fast then slow. He changes his pace before latching back onto my clit and I can't hold the sounds in anymore. "Oh, fuck yes. Just like that."

"So responsive," He whispers. I thrust my hips forward giving him the hint that I want more. He notices, and goes even faster, making me gasp loudly.

I moan unintelligible things, making him go even faster if possible. I start to feel that familiar pressure start to build up in my stomach and I know I'm at my peak.

"Let it out for me, Arsyn. Nice and loud." He orders me and I do exactly as he says, moaning his name over and over again like a prayer stuck on my tongue.

Even as my orgasm cools down, he continues fucking me with his fingers. He wants me to cum again. "I can't." I say, it comes out breathless and as a whisper.

"Yes you can, baby. Give me one more." He prods, and I do. I feel myself clench around his fingers and I moan out his name, sending waves of pleasure onto fingers. I cum a number of two more times before he finally gives me a break.

"Look at you, such a mess. And I'm not even done with you yet." He chuckles, letting his boxers fall and freeing his cock.

His tip shines with precum, as he pumps his hand up and down his length.

He grabs my ankles and pulls me toward the edge of the bed. "What about you?" I ask, nodding toward his cock.

"I would love that, but I really need to be inside of you or I'm gonna come just from watching you lay there coming down from a high that I gave you." He grabs a condom from my top drawer and positions himself at my entrance, spreading my thighs unbelievably wide for him. The sensation was indescribable. I hooked my legs around his waist, trying to pull him in.

Elian presses a long kiss to my mouth, then he's inside me, our bodies moving against each other in a rhythmic motion. He grunts in pleasure with each thrust, his fingers gripping my waist to keep me steady.

"You feel so good." he says through his gritted teeth.

I meet his every stroke with thrusts of my own, sending my hips toward his and reveling in the sensation. There was nothing but Elian and I. Where one person ended, the other began. We were one and the same, moving in tandem. Connected.

My body trembled as pressure built inside me. "Shit, you're gonna kill me." I say breathlessly as I feel another orgasm coming.

"I'm going to do way more than that." He says cockily.

We're both silent for a moment before we hear a grunt coming from my phone. Elian grabs it, putting the speaker towards where our bodies meet and he starts ramming into me. All you can hear is the sounds of my moans and the slapping sounds of our bodies meeting.

I grab the phone from Elian, "Is your cock in your hand right now, Emory?" I ask him and Elian glares at me as he continues to thrust harder. My head falls back as I try to control my need to moan out in pleasure.

Elian listens as his best friend says "Fuck yes,"

Good morning & good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and non-binary people

enjoy this chapter & enjoy the next, that will be released in a couple of hours.

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED, JUST LIKE THE REST, SO IF THERE IS A MISTAKE...just tell me so I can save
myself from embarrassment 🧎🏽‍♀️

- christelle