Criminal

The police's attention was not what I was looking for. It's what I'd gotten though. Stars dammit. Papyrus wasn't going to be happy. None of them would. Stars, I hoped this wouldn't mess up my plans. I more so hoped that this wouldn't screw up my relations with my friends and family. I was going to have to right these wrongs, starting with telling Papyrus the truth behind my job. Or, at least as much of the truth as my boss would allow. When I got to the jail it was dinner time at home. That was bad. Papyrus would be worried. "i'd like my phone call." I asked calmly. I wasn't about to make things worse for myself. "Not yet, pal. We need a few things first." The cop in question replied cockily. I sighed. I was in for a long night. I sighed heavily as I was forced to my feet. "alright, do what ya have ta, but i'd like my phone call." I muttered, annoyed. Keep cool, pal, don't blow it. Don't make things worse on yourself.

🔫🔫🔫

After getting my magic signature, aka, my fingerprints and getting my mugshots taken, I was allowed to call Papyrus. "hey, bud.. so, uh.. don't freak out, but i got locked up.." I paused as Papyrus spoke. "wait pap, don't-" He hung up. At least he didn't completely freak out. "If you're done, we got questions." I was grabbed once more. "and i got answers." I replied. Step two of making things right, give them everything they wanted. "So you work in making and selling weapons, illegally." It wasn't a question for me. It was a statement. "that's correct. i can make anything from high caliber guns to your sharpest blades and even bombs." I replied honestly. "If you gave us the locations where you keep these weapons and your selling locations, we may be able to reduce your sentence." Playing good cop, hm? "i'll give you everything you want, but it don't matter about my sentence. i'm a bad guy. i deserve to be locked away for a long while." I admitted with a casual shrug. "You.. are one weird criminal."
"i'm simply trying to make things right."

🔫🔫🔫

Papyrus POV

Undyne and I had gotten to the police station in a hurry. We couldn't be in the interrogation room with him, but we listened from the observation room. Hearing Sans admit to everything... Hearing him say that he was bad and deserved to be locked away... "TH-THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT... SANS CAN'T BE A CRIMINAL..." Undyne was also shocked. "He can really make all sorts of weapons..?"
"SOMEONE IS MAKING SANS DO THIS." Yes. That had to be it. He was being forced to confess. "Face it Papyrus, Sans isn't they guy we thought he was. He tricked us all, including you." I looked at Undyne, feeling betrayed. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! SANS WOULD NEVER!"
"You're brother has always been sketchy as hell, at least now we know why. I thought it was weird he'd never talk about his work." I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. My brother.. a criminal..

🔫🔫🔫

Sans POV

As I was being escorted out after giving up all my operations, I was faced with Undyne and Papyrus. I couldn't look them in the eye. I felt.. ashamed. "Got nothing to say?" Undyne growled. "not really.. everything i said is true.."
"S-SANS... WHO IS THREATENING YOU?" Poor Pap. "nobody. i really am a bad apple, buddy. i did it all of my own violation and now i'm paying the price." I risked a glance up at them. Papyrus was staring in disbelief while Undyne looked disappointed. Nope. I immediately went back to avoiding eye contact. "If that's all, officers, I'm taking this guy to his cell."
"RIGHT.. OF COURSE, OFFICER." Papyrus muttered. Oh I fucked up big time. "see ya around.." I concluded our.. sort of conversation. I was marched to my cell and left to explore the small space. I sat on the bed, yawning. Then I smirked. I may have fucked up, but things would be fixed soon... after all... I wouldn't be in here for to terribly long..