I was walking with Stiles and Liam as they made their way to the boy's locker room "Everything's fine" Stiles said "I got a text from him this morning saying he might be a little late."

I know I'm a girl and all, but I followed them into the boy's locker room to hear everything. "How late is late?" Liam asked. "Is he always late? We're playing Devenford Prep. again, and this time it's an actual game. He- he shouldn't be late."

I guess Coach was walking right by us when Liam said that because he stopped and looked at us. "Who shouldn't be late?"

Liam let out a deep breath "Scott and Kira"

"They might be slightly late" Stiles said.

"Slightly late, is still late. What are they doing." Coach asked.

"They're doing something that going to make them slightly late." Stiles said

"What could Scott and Kira be doing right now that's more important than playing in the first game?" Coach asked. "And who are you?" He asked motioning to me.

We stayed silent and gave each other glances. I cleared my throat "Um- I'm Sarah. Sarah Stilinski."

As soon as I said my last name his eyes widened. "You- Stilinski?" I nodded.

He ran a hand through his hair "Oh god. Not another one." he said and walked away from us. 

I looked at Stiles and Liam. "Well, I better get out of here. I'll see you at the game tonight."

~~~~~

 It's almost time for the game, and there's still no word from either Scott or Kira. I've never seen Stiles so stressed out before.

I decided to stay after school until the game, which was only a couple of hours. When people started showing up I went to the front of the school to meet up with my uncle and Malia. When we met up we walked to the bleachers to find somewhere to sit.

"I'm going to go wish them good luck really quick" said to them and walked down to the field and went to Stiles and Liam.

"Anything new?" I asked.

"They're still not here" Liam said not looking up.

"okay, what's really going on? Are you nervous for the full moon? it's not for another 24 hours." Stiles said.

Liam glanced up at the moon. I put my hand on his shoulder, "Liam. You're gonna be fine."

"Just try not to rage out on anyone." Stiles said.

"Thanks Stiles" I mumbled.

"You're not worried?" Liam asked him.

"Okay, I'm mildly concerned" he said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Mildly" he repeated. He took out his phone and tried to message Scott again.

"We're gonna lose with out them." Liam said.

I hit him on the back of the head "No you're not."

"Yeah, we can be just as good without Scott." Stiles said "I've been practicing."

Liam and I gave him unconvinced looks "Let me tell you, I'm getting good. Really good."

~~~~~

What Stiles said about him being good was a load of crap. I've lost count of how many times he's fallen.

This game is going nowhere. Well, it's going somewhere...but not in favor of Beacon Hill. I can see the anger in Coach's face from where I'm sitting. okay everyone can see his anger because he's throwing a tantrum like a three year old.

All of a sudden Stiles ran up to us "I'm going to go find Scott." He whispered.

"Do you want to me to stay if he shows up?" Malia asked. He nodded and him and his dad walked off.

"Liam for the love of God! MOVE!" I heard Coach yell.

There was something off about Liam. It was like he was scared of something on the field. It reminded me of what happened the other night.

Maila and I were watching the game when a familiar voice catches our attention. "So, who's winning? "

We both turned out heads and saw Peter Hale sitting next to Malia.

"Sarah" he said "Wouldn't you like it better if you were sitting with your friends?"

"I am sitting with a friend." I said back to him.

He sighed "Go sit with another friend. Now." I didn't really feel like arguing with him so I got up and walked towards Mason.

We were watching Liam a little anxiously. Mason could tell that there was something off about him too.

~~~~~

Sadly, Devenford Prep won the game...by a lot. As soon as the game ended I went to the boys locker room to find Liam.

I could hear talking as I walked around. I turn a corner and see Liam and Brett talking. "Sorry. Am I interrupting something?"

Brett chuckled and looked at Liam "You're lucky to have her as well." he said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Guys I'm back!!!

Here's a chapter to celebrate me finishing sophomore year and passing 5/6 of my finals/classes! (chemistry didn't go so well)