chapter 17

nwhahaahhahrhhehehdh the photo 😈😍😍

(the next chapter will be a side story Christmas special!!!)
=======================================

"Trying to cover it up, huh? Well, I'm pretty experienced with this type of stuff, so let me help you out, dear~!!" Asmodeus said as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to his room.....literally dragged you there. You were getting bad carpet burn from your skin rubbing against the carpet laying on the floor. "Asmo, could you maybe like... let me walk."

"There's no time to waste! We have to cover that up before any one else sees!!" "Uhm... last time I checked everyone saw." He threw you into his room and began preparing all his makeup to cover up the mark. "Not everyone exactly! Just my brothers. Unless, do you want everyone to see~?" You squinted your eyes at him angrily. "Asmo, don't even. Just cover it up please." He sighed and shook his head with a smirk. He began working on covering up the mark Beel made on you, definitely letting everyone know you were his.

=============With the brothers===========

Things were awkward. Beel was normaly eating the way he usually does, but he was silent and blushing a lot! He usually never does that unless he's fantasizing about food to much. "Hey, Beel, want the rest of my food? I'm stuffed" Mammon said, trying to get Beelzebub to speak. "Sure. I'll have a little.."

"Huh??? A little?? Your Beelzebub, the avatar of Gluttony!!! And ya only want a little of this?" He nodded his head and took a small portion. He ate his food as he blushed, almost making his face identical to a tomato....

=======================================

Okay sorry this chapter is short!!!! But i need to work on the side story Christmas special!! I don't want it to be late! It won't be a part of the story, it'll just be like..a oneshot i guess?

But yeah all that aside, i need to work on this before 00:00am(12:00am)😰😰😰