"Wanna watch a movie upstairs?"

Izuku stretches, the bottom of his sweatshirt riding up a little as he raises his arms over his head. He slumps back down and grins sleepily over at you. "Yeah I could go for a movie."

You turn off the Xbox and head upstairs. As Izuku dives onto your bed, you grab your remote and then get situated, his arm wrapped around your waist casually with your backs against the pillows that Izuku set against the wall. Buying your own TV was, for some reason, one of the things you wanted to do when you were a kid so once you started working, the first two of your paychecks went to the TV that you've now had for 4 years.

You both decide on a movie that you've both seen before since it's getting late. You watch it for the first 20 minutes but then quickly get bored. The movie is good and everything but when you focus on Izuku's fingers that slipped under your shirt now running lightly across the skin on your waist, you start to think of other things.

You turn to look at Izuku, his eyes glued to the television, watching intently as the plot continues. You lean forward and place a soft kiss on his jaw and he looks down at you with a smile. You smile back and he turns his head back to the TV. You lean forward again and kiss his jaw again but this time a little closer to his neck. He gives you a side glance but goes back to watching the movie. His hand on your waist moves up closer to your ribs as you keep planting kisses on his neck. Nothing too scandalous really, just some soft kisses that are slowly moving further down his neck. Izuku sighs then turns, his head to look down at you. You pull away and tilt your head innocently but a slight smirk is on your lips.

"Y/n/n," Izuku says, a smirk mirrored on his face as well.

"Yes?" You ask, looking up at him through your eyelashes and you can see something flash in his eyes before it disappears again.

"What're you doing?" He questions, the hand that was under your shirt resting back in its comfortable spot on your hip while his other hand now lies on your thigh.

You keep your hands on your lap. "What do you mean?"

He huffs and leans in a little, challengingly. "Are you trying to start something?"

"What if I am?" You say, leaning in also so close that your nose is almost touching. "My parents aren't home."

"Shut up," Izuku chuckles before growing quiet. His eyes hone in on your soft lips before looking back up at your eyes. "I'm not going to stop you."

You can't help the grin that spreads across your lips and you close the distance. You move one hand behind his head to lace through his green curls. When your tongues meet, you shift closer to him, your free hand clutching his crewneck. Things start off relaxed, innocent, and cute but as Izuku's gentle touch slowly moves up your back, you can almost tell the moment he realizes you're not wearing a bra because his hand stops for a brief moment before he deepens the kiss. You instantly respond, practically melting into his side as the kisses grow hungry and the speed increases, consequently making things a little more aggressive and lustful.

You move your fingers to the hem of his crew neck and start to move it up off his stomach. He pulls away quickly and pulls the sweatshirt off before locking your lips with his again, not wasting any time getting back to the same feverish speed. You run your hands over his exposed skin and feel his muscles react as you travel from his shoulders to his chest, then down to his abs. The evergrowing desire to touch more and be closer gets overwhelming so you scoot into his lap, his legs still cross crossed. You wrap your legs around his built waist and once you're secured there, Izuku huffs and takes his fingers out from under your shirt to also start moving your shirt up your stomach too. You get the hint and pull away from his lips to grab the bottom of your shirt and quickly bring the fabric over your head and throw it on the ground next to your bed.