A villain..?

As kazuha was walking around in he's homeland he noticed a poster on a wall "wanted scarcamouche: reward: 1000 wanted dead or alive" kazuha took a closer look and shurged "eh it's not my business the archon can deal with it"..

"Ahh finally home" kazuha took off his shoes and walked in. "Hm it's so peaceful" kazuha walked to he's bedroom and lied on his bed thinking about that poster what he saw earlier 'that poster..
Didn't traveler meet him before?" Kazuha turned to he's side and slid his hand under his pillow 'all this confusion is making me really tired it wouldn't hurt if I took a nap' kazuha closed he's eyes and fell asleep.

When kazuha woke up everything was pitch black. He turned on his lamp  'hmm it's seems I fell asleep ughh.. why does my leg hurt ahh ow' kazuha looked at he's foot and saw it was blue. 'w-what the? I didn't noticed that earlier' he tried to stand up but failed and instead fell on to the floor. everything was dark and he  couldn't see a thing. He tried to crawl but kept bumping into stuff. Until he heard foot steps coming close and closer every second, floor creeking every second the unknown person walked

Kazuha tried to crawl away before the unknown person came even closer, he was breathing heavily and heart beating so fast suddenly he felt like was being pulled. He looked back and saw someone dragging him across the hallway and out of he's room. Kazuha tried to scream but fear was taking over him and couldn't even move he's fingers 'w-what someboddy HELPPP me' finally he managed to scream "HEL- MMMM" the person Covered his mouth "shut up!" Kazuha tried to pull his hand away but failed he was to strong

The person Covered kazuhas mouth with his scarf "MMMM" the person continued to drag him and into the basement. The person sat kazuha down on a stool and stood in front of him. Kazuha lifted his head and saw a big hat?. A tall guy and had a grin on his face. "Mmm" the person stopped smiling and slapped kazuha "would you shut up already? God just shut your mouth mmm this mm that geez" tears started to roll down kazuhas face.

"Aww pretty boy is crying how cute"  the person lifted his chin up "well aren't you a cutie! Ahah" kazuha gave a glare and tried to push him away but he noticed he's hands were tide at the back of the chair. 'what is this who is this person wait he's face looks familiar.. wait? Scarcamouche!!? The villain!' scarcamouche laughed at kazuhas shocked face "finally you noticed who I am" scarcamouche laughed again.

Kazuha rolled his eyes and turned his head. Scarcamouche noticed and grabbed his face "did you roll your eyes at me?.." kazuhas eyes weighted. "Well then if you really wanna piss me off.. ahah oh kazuha my dear such gentle skin you have ahaha" scarcamouche rubbed his gentle cheek and kissed and then bit it."mm!" Scarcamouche laughed as he watched the blood run down he's cheek and under his chain "it wouldn't hurt if I taste it would it? Ahah" scarcamouche licked kazuhas blood that was running down the cheek that he just bit.

"Mm so sweet I would enjoy cutting you up ahah" kazuhas eyes weighted as scarcamouche laughed. Tears rolled down his cheeks "oh don't worry don't cry now I'm only joking my sweet sweet kazuha"  scarcamouche took off the scarf from his mouth and touched kazuhas lips "aahh so soft lips and red makes me wanna kiss you" kazuha sighed "what do you want from me scarcamouche?"  Scarcamouche laughed "simple I want you.." scarcamouche pulled kazuha shirt and brought him closer to him. "If you wanna be free and let you go.. then obey every... Orders I give you.. alright my dear.." scarcamouche chucked as he whispered to kazuhas ears sending shivers down his spain..

Kazuha didn't have a choice. 'hmm I wanna be free from this crazy dude but he also looks cute..' kazuha sighed "fine I will obey your orders master.." as much as kazuha "hated" this he also was also blushing "ooh getting fancy already my love" scarcamouche laughed as he kissed kazuhas soft lips.

Kazuha eyes were open as much if he enjoyed it he couldn't let this crazy dude get over himself. Kazuha returned the kiss and closed his eyes 'i can't help myself... It's so good'

Scarcamouche bit on to his lip and slipped he's tongue inside "mm..." Scarcamouches tongue explored his mouth kicking everything. Finally they broke the kiss. "Wow you even kissed me back and even moaned a bit~?" Kazuha turned his face to hide his blushed face when suddenly he let out a big moan. "Ahh mm" scarcamouche had leaded in to Kiss he's neck when kazuha turned his face exposing his neck. Scarcamouche kissed and licked and even sucked on he's neck leaving a hickey. Kazuha continued to moan.

"Your so sensitive aha now listen to me very careful ok.. I'mma untire you if you dare to run I will kill you ok?" As much as kazuha wanted to run and escape he couldn't he was enjoying this to much.. kazuha nodded and scarcamouche untide him. "Now then get up and strip that's an order my dear.." scarcamouche sat down on the stool crossed he's legs and grinned

Kazuha had no choice and started to undress. Scarcamouche watched as he finally was bare. He could see kazuha covering his part. "Kazuha take your hands away from there now" kazuha obeyed his order and took his hands away

Kazuha was already rock hard had precum on his tip. Scarcamouche laughed as he called kazuha to sit on his lap. Kazuha sat down on scarcamouche "turn to my side darling"  kazuha faced scarcamouche.

Scarcamouche kissed him snd grabbed his length "mm.." scaramouche gently stroked it going slow and started to speed up "aahh s-slo- mm" before kazuha could finish his sentence. kazuha came.

"Naught boy you have came and we just started you need a punishment.. get down on your knees now.." kazuha nodded and sat on his knees.

"Now.." scaramouche unzipped his pants and took out he's member. "Suck it" kazuha took it in his hand "y-yes master.." kazuha stroked it and sucked on it. 'mm its so big..' scaramouche grabbed kazuhas head and pushed him deeper into his throat..

_______________________________________________________________________
Part 2? Thank you so much for reading my story 😭🙏 and all the votes I never been so happy and sorry for not uploading.. anyway I hope you enjoyed it