" Of course you do." I shook my head hearing knocking on the door.

" Hello ?" I opened it seeing a Mexican man standing there.

" Does London Smith reside here ?"

" Whose asking ?"

" DCSS , Georgia division of child support services."

" LONDON !"

" What nigga." He said putting a shirt on walking towards the door.

" Are you London Smith ?"

" Uh yea-"

" You've been served." The man said handing him the papers and walking off.

" Oh shit." I laughed at him and the face he was making.

" Im sick as fuck." He said lowly reading the paper.

" That girl told you stop playing wit her." I shook my head and someone started knocking on the door again.

" The fuck you want-oh." London started but stopped once he realized it was Ezra. " Fuck you doing here ?"

" Helping yo annoying ass sister." He said walking in mugging me. " Where all yo shit at ?"

" Um..almost packed ?" I said making a tight lipped smile.

" Lying ass." He said pushing the back of my head and walking to my room.

" How you know where her room at ?" London said looking at us.

" Nigga he's been here plenty of times." I waved him off. " Stay out my business boy."

" I hope you don't think I'm packing all this shit up by myself." Ezra laughed at me. " Put yo ass to work."

" But my nail-"

" Don't care."

══════════════════════

" That was a lot." I sighed sitting down.

" You moved one box Zara."

" Still." I looked down at my phone. " Looking at you got me tired."

" When the hell did you take this in my phone ?" I laughed showing him the video

" Weeks ago." He laughed. " You just don't pay attention."

" I do , you just be getting me too high."

He just shook his head at me and huffed.

" What's wrong ?"

" Nun." He shook his head and laughed.

" I guess." I shrugged. " Can you put this in my car ?"

" Yeah." He said grabbing the box I handed him and a picture fell out.

" Awe." I smiled looking at the picture of me and London when we were young.

" Hurry up nigga my arm bout to fall off." He stared at me waiting for me to put it back.

" Hush." I rolled my eyes putting it back and he walked it to my car. " You hungry ?"

" I'm never not."

" Well come on I'll pay for your food." I said in his face.

" Get out my face nigga." He mushed my head.

" I will knuckle you up out here." I held my fist up.

" How old are you." He said straight facing me and grabbing me by my collar. " Get yo ass in the car."

" Don't gotta tell me twice." I laughed getting in the passenger side.

We played music the whole way there to Zaxby's.

" What you want ?" He said pulling up to the window.

" Nothing." I yawned looking down at my nails. " I need a damn fill."

" You sure ?"

" Don't piss me off." I stared at him. " Always got me repeating myself."

" I will knock you the fuck out , watch who you talking to." He mugged me. " Let me get a 6 piece thing."

" You mean a zax snack ?" The lady said.

" Same shit."

" Do you want a zax snack or what ?" She asked him catching an attitude.

" Ye-"

" You heard what he said." I said leaning over out the window. " And make the drink a sweet tea."

" Will that be all ?" She replied.

" Yop." I said sitting back. " Hate people that always be correcting people , she knew what the fuck you meant."

" Chill." He laughed.

We pulled up to the next window and she handed the food to him roughly.

" You good ?" I mugged her.

" Im straight."

" So make sure you hand it softly before I have to beat that ass after yo shift done." I said smiling. " Get it together."

" Whatever." She sighed handing him his tea and slamming her window closed.

" Thats what the fuck I thought."

" How you knew I wanted tea ?" He smiled sipping it.

" Because I know you." I rolled my eyes. " Let me get some-"

" No."

" Stingy ass." I shook my head.

xx

Merry Christmas & happy holidays to those who don't celebrate it.