....

"How are you alive I saw you die..."
Bucky pov

"Well how about we go to where I was going then I'll tell you"I said
"Ok"
So we turned the corner and the I sat on the floor and patted my hand oh the ground he took the hint and sat down next to me"so I guess I'll start explaining "I said "so when I fell of the side of the train I landed on the ground I was on the brink of life till...HYDRA took me healed me and then 2 day after I awoke again and they told where I was and then I started crying I forgot why but I did and then he took me to THE ROOM witch they told me the rules and then they made me the winter soldier and I"i paused because I started crying "I took so many live to many innocent lives "
"Okay well I have one question why do you have a child in your arms"he said
"Well 11 months ago the forced me to do IT to this woman to get her pregnant because they needed a new life for project HYDRA SPIDER so once the lady gave blithe they took my son and killed his mother and the they gave him to me I named him Peter...and from the next day they started experimenting on him this carried on for 5 weeks till one day I came back from a mission and they had told me that Peter was thrashing around and hit his head on a dangerous object and told me he may have a  hard time remembering things so that's when I told this nice soldier who didn't even want to be a soldier i wanted to escape so he went with me and once we were safe we parted ways we've been on the streets ever since..."there was silence between us for a while "well your not living on the streets anymore specially since you have a child so get all your stuff we're going to my house ok""ok"