...

OH AND BUCKY DOES REMEMBER HIS PAST

Bucky pov

I checked the watch that the nice soldier gave me it was 3AM so a knock the cell door and the soldier opened it"is everything okay do you need more diapers "
"No I was wondering will you help me break out and you can come with me"
He then looked down a then looked back up
"Okay"
So I picked Peter up and walked behind the soldier he turned the corner and so did I and after 5 minutes he took me to a hidden room he made in the wall so once we got in "here we go"said the soldier and he opened the door leading outside then we ran a siren went off but we continued running's do we ran till we where in a city and the we ran around the side of a shop then once we knew they were gone they sat down on the floor "wow"the soldier said "wait this is the first time my son has ever been outside"I said the the soldier got back up and said "I'm gonna go and live my life somewhere nice I wish you and your son the best" "Peter" "what?" "Peter that's his name" "well then goodbye Peter and he turned around and walked away .
4 week later
We've been living on the streets for a while now but we finally got some money so we can get some food so with Peter in my arms I walk towards a nice shop and went to the food section
10 mins later
I walk out and walk back to where we've been staying till I bumped into someone he stopped me from falling thank god I didn't fall I had peter in my arms then the man looked at me"hay do I know-""Bucky" "Steve" "you're alive how I saw you die..."

SORRY ITS SHORT IM TIERED