An unusual day

Today was rather an unusual day. Hu Tao was in a rush to get all her work done today which is rather unusual since she loved doing her job. It became night and she started wrapping up and she went straight to her room (I'm making it where she lives in the funeral parlor idk where she lives). She didn't even try to prank any wondering strangers. She started getting ready for something but what exactly was she getting for? Well, she started getting ready for something that would p l e a s e her, if you know what i mean. She started getting ready for this thing. She turned off the lights and locked her door. She started to undress herself starting with her shoes then her socks then to her shirt and pants. 

  She started to hu m p the towels she had placed on the floor to get herself aroused. A couple seconds of this behavior passed and she started moaning because of how good it felt. How is this unusual one may ask, masturbation is completely normal (i think-). It is unusual because of who she was masturbating for. She is masturbating for Xiao (pleasekillme). She started doing it more and more until she started moaning xiAOS NAME (help) 

A/N: Okay so you know how Xiao said to aether/lumine "ill be there when you call" or something like that? Yeah he said that to Hu Tao as well in this story just to make things work out hhhh

  Xiao heard Hu Tao calling his name, he ignored this at first since it didn't sound like she was in danger but Xiao did notice that she was saying his name in a rather unusual voice. Hu Tao continued to do her uh thing moaning Xiao's name louder and louder with every thrust she does (g o d d a m n). Xiao has had enough of this and decides to go to Hu Tao to make her shut up, but as he arrives in hu Tao's room and sees her, he realized he's seeing something that he probably shouldn't be seeing. Xiao stood there for about 5 seconds before yelling "Hu Tao, what the hell are doing" Hu Tao got scared since there's someone in the room and she made sure she locked the doors and she didn't hear anyone come in. She looked at the person standing in her room and realizes its Xiao. She franticly tries to get something to cover herself up with but fails to find something to cover her. "X-Xiao what are you doing here..?" she said in this certain tone. Xiao continued to say "Well you kept shouting my name so i came her to shut you up but i found you doing uh whatever you're doing, Hu Tao what the hell are you doing?" Hu Tao stares at Xiao for awhile then says "Want me to show you?~" Xiao stands there really confused but he starts to feel this feeling that he has never felt before. "Show me what?" he says. Hu Tao proceeds to say "Well come over here and ill show you hehe~" Xiao walks over to Hu Tao as he sees her body, he felt more of this strange emotion that he has never felt before.

  Hu Tao told him to lay down and to take off his shirt and she'll do the rest. Xiao really didn't want to take off his shirt but he was curious so he did so. Hu tao proceeds to slide off his pants and then his underwear (HHHHHH). "woah~ it much bigger then i expected" she said while staring at xiaos DONG. "Just lay there okay? Ill do everything that we need to do." Xiao started to feel more and more of this strange emotion as hu tao started to touch his body. Hu tao's cold ass hands against his warm body made him flinch. "Xiao, im going to start okay? Are you ready?" she asked while sitting on his stomach "I guess so.." Xiao said, still not knowing what hu tao's going to do to him. Hu tao proceeds to insert dong inside of her a  sdsa da. Hu tao starts to move around a bit, moaning a little. Xiao starts to get red and feels more of this emotion. Hu tao starts to you know, do it to him. Xiao starts to moan a little bit as he feels the warmth of her sdssfsf againts his d o  n g. Hu tao started to do it more faster and more hardly and this makes Xiao moan louder and louder "Xiao, you need to be quiet okay?  Zhongli is still in the building and we cant risk him finding out what were doing okay?" Xiao says okay to her as she starts doing it more and more. Well xiao gets hard. Hu tao starts moaning more and more and Xiao hearing her moans makes him get turned on more. He watched hu taos breasts move as she y e a h and it gets him hard some m o r e (idek what to write anymore)

  Xiao starts to moan really loudly and so does hu tao. Xiao c u m s. "Ah~ theres so much!~" Hu tao says and she feels it inside of her.  Hu tao tries to make Xiao cum again and she manages to make him cum HHHH. "A-agh!~" Xiao says as he starts to cum inside of hu tao again "X-xiao.. theres so m-" she gets cut off because of Xiao's moans. He cums again hhh. Oakaysyssydsy. "H-Hu tao agh~ c-can i be on t-top- n-n-now..?" he says letting out a moan (h o r n y) Hu tao agrees and lets him go on top. Xiao puts it in and starts moaning instantly "X-xiao be q-quiet.. ah~" Xiao tries to be quieter as he cums into hu tao. Zhongli heard yelling from the other room and wondered "Why are they yelling.. they've been yelling for awhile." Zhongli gets up from his seat and walks to hu tao's room. He didnt open the door, he stood in front of the door waiting to hear if they would speak so he could get an idea of what they were yelling about. After a few seconds he Xiao "yelling". "Ah~ i can feel it cumming (IM SO FUNNY ARENT I). After Zhongli heard Xiao's moans and hearing him say " i can feel it coming" he realizes they arent just yelling. Zhongli kicks the door down and sees xiao fukcing hu tao on the fucking floor. He yells at xiao toget off (idek if this is something he would do but h e y i t s f an f i c it i o n) Xiao gets off of hu tao and uh zhongli gets mad at them? Xiao goes back to the one place and hu tao goes to bed 

The end

Xiao cum