roku

"Let's get this over with, Anzai. I'd rather not waste my time here when I could be having fun." Ran bored my stated.

"You can't blame me for your comrades coming at a later time. Feel free to enjoy your time here at my club. Your are doing great service paying for my girls."

"Your club?" Rindou asked. "You're the Shachou!?"

"With the way you and your brother look, I would think you were the smarter one."

"Will you shut up!" Ran screamed.

"Scream louder. I love when men do it." Mayumi's smile was crazed, her eyes turned dark.

"You have some balls to talk to us that way." The woman twirled around to face the owner of the voice.

The beard he wore made him look much older than her. But Mayumi already knew who has spoken to her, he was only a couple years older.

"I pick up the ones men drop. You'd be surprised how often that happens." She gives Mochi a closed eyed smile, her teeth on display.

"I expect everyone else will be showing up in a bit. So if you five could be seats and follow me."

The walk up the steps to the office was tense, the Haitani brothers still raging from the decency the woman did not have. They all passed Tetsuro, the woman not giving any of the men the satisfaction of looking at them or even acknowledging their existence. She continued to write down in a journal, ignoring the tension that had passed by.

Kenji stood from the couch when the door opened and his boss walked in with the five men. Kakucho gave Kenji a nod and went to take a seat, Mochi following behind him. The Haitani brothers sent Kenji a glare, which he reciprocated back. Kokonoi seemed to be interested in the decor, his mind thinking up how much it would cost. 

"I'll save my introduction for when everyone arrives. It's quiet tiring having to repeat myself multiple times." Mayumi leaned against the front of her desk, her legs crossed.

"You sure do love to run your mouth though." Rindou spoke. Mayumi only poked her tongue against her cheek.

"I get a kick out of making people like you mad."

"You're crazy to speak with people that way."

"I have nothing to worry about. Hurting people is rather easy for me. Second nature practically."

The door opened once more, a pink haired mullet man walked in, his drugged smile on full display. Following behind him was the older gentleman who came for the druggie with the older Haitani brother.

"Anzai!" Sanzu smiled and held his arm out. Mayumi chuckled and watched as the one current working armed man took a seat next to Kakucho on a couch. She looked towards Takeomi expectantly, waiting for him to remark something. He only gave her a bored look and sat down.

"You seem to be rather close with her, Sanzu. Don't tell me you're already fucking her."

"You've seemed to be rather annoyed with me the moment you walked in, Mochizuku-San. My business of whether I fuck any of your comrades is mine alone."

"I don't seem to recall telling you my name. I would prefer if it's kept out of your dirty mouth." Mochi sneered, standing from his seat.

"I know all of you. I need to do my research of who I will be negotiating with. Keeping my people safe is top priority." Mayumi crossed her arms, the blank stare she was giving reminding the boys of their own shachou.

"Reading up doesn't do the real people justice. From speaking to you in just a few short minutes, I've concluded you and the Haitani brothers seem to have issues with people talking back, short tempered as well."

"And don't even get me started on how it's probably only worse because I'm a woman. None of you have seem to have met a woman who dominates more than you."

"Who wants a woman like that? No man wants to be with a woman who talks and walks like he does." Mochi sneered.

"No woman wants a man who abuses them, but yet here we are, plenty of centuries later." Mayumi told him. Her face had turned blank, her eyes blazing.

"Do you get off on beating women, Mochizuku-san? I'll be more than happy to show you how it feels to be on the receiving end." Mochi growled and lunged forward, but his comrades had stopped him from getting closer to the woman. Saiyama spoke to break the tension between the two.

"Now if that's everyone, We should start-" Kenji was cut off by a person at the door.

He wore rather plain clothes, the material almost hanging off his frame. His hair was bleached much too blonde, it almost looked white. And his eyes, they held so much but at the same time seemed to be rather empty.

"Can't start the meeting with Bonten without their shachou. Now can you?"

" i do what i want when i'm wanting to "

Bad Guy
Billie Eillish

" loosen my tie up so i can breathe "