"There is someone asking for you by name downstairs. I told him to wait." Tetsuro told the two on the other side of the office.

"Right, I'll be down." Mayumi told her. The woman gave her superior a bow and turned to leave back to her own desk.

"If you feel it's better to have Theodore here, than feel free to call him. I understand that he is an executive but he still has to watch over things back in Spain. If these men become a problem than we will call for help. But other than that, I see no reason to have Theodore here."

Mayumi stood to leave the office, Kenji sighed as his boss went down to the main floor.

Two men stood at the bar, scanning the room. Mayumi smiled at who stood there, weaving her way through the crowd.

"I would think Sanzu would be the first to arrive." Kakucho turned to the voice, his elbow leaning against the bar.

The man took notice of what the woman seemed to be wearing. The white button up blouse held her breasts together, the buttons almost straining. The leather pencil skirt hugged the curves of her hips and thighs like a second skin. And lastly, the heeled stilettos made her legs look longer, their smoothness practically shinning in the light. It wasn't anything fit for a club, rather fit more for a business setting. Than again, a business meeting technically was going to happen.

"He won't be far behind." Kakucho spoke, his eyes moving back up from the woman's legs.

"Oh, she does look foreign." Kokonoi spoke, leaning to the side of Kakucho to get a better look at the woman.

"That shouldn't be coming a surprise. If the sweet Kakucho had done what I asked, everyone should be aware that I'm foreign." Kokonoi was astounded at how she fluently spoke Japanese. He truly wonder what her background was.

"I do believe introductions are in order."

"Kokonoi Hajime." He held his hand out to the woman. "I run all the money that Bonten goes through."

"Ah yes, the treasurer. I've heard about your work."

"And I heard about yours. Where do you get all that money?"

"Technical things. The world is a huge place, all you have to do is find where they can exchange currency." Kokonoi smirked at her words. He chuckled, not being able to hold it back.

"You should teach us then."

Mayumi gave him a smile. "And have you make more than me? That won't do."

"Ah, it's the dirty mouthed sensei." All three turned at the new voice who entered their vicinity. Two brothers walked up to them, their purple hair styled different from each other.

"Sensei? That crazy bitch teaching kids? I doubt." Ran said, rolling his eyes.

"My mother told me those who look down on you do it because they want to feel better." Mayumi turned to the brothers. "Are you so intimidated by me you feel the need to call me names?"

Rindou growled and took a step closer to her, but Kakucho stepped in.

"Don't step in to keep your comrade from coming at me. He'd be kneeing on the floor before he had the chance to."

"Anzai." Kakucho warned, his hands now having to hold back both brothers. Kokonoi watched with interested eyes as he sipped on his drinks.

"Don't worry, they'd be going down willingly."

"You seem to have a reputation around you." Rindou stated, his brain not catching up to him that this was the boss of Izanami.

"You can say that." Mayumi answered and clapped her hands together.