-(••÷[ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ]÷••)-

ARTWORK ISN'T MINE! CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER(S)

Hey reader! 

Yes you, the one reading this. Whoever you are, out there I want you to know that I care about you. That you are important, and your feelings matter. 

And I also hope you enjoyed this book!

I hate endings, always have. I always want stories to go on and not end.

However, things need to end to make room for new beginnings. 

So if you want to make an (Emo)tionless part two, I 100% encourage you to go for it and know I will be cheering you on.

If you enjoyed this book, please leave a comment here or there. Or just vote. If not, cool. You reading it is enough. 

Anyway, tag list.

mochiquills (you are amazing and has supported me through this entire book, you are also just a really good person.)

ThatDudeYuum1 (thank you for voting, commenting, and reading! your comments make my day and always bring a smile to my face even when I am feeling down!)

FoodAU (honestly, i love your stories and you are very inspiring!)

chromaferry (one of my inspirations for writing colgar)

Beddibugg (another colgar inspiration, you are just so good at writing)

HIBRAWLSTARS (you are a GREAT colgar writer and an inspiration. also you are a GREAT artist!)

sketchpile (you are a great artist and writer)

Sammy_Scripts (man, you are a really great writer and I hope to one day get to your level)

Anyway, because I hate endings this isn't the end.

It is a new beginning.