thor <3

Thor walked into his chambers, bloody and sweaty. He set his hammer down, noticing his wife laying in bed.

Yn lifted her head as soon as she heard the door open, seeing her husband walk in.

"Welcome back, darling. Have you put an end to the battle?"

"I always do, my love." Thor chuckled as he takes off his armor. "I'm off to shower. You care to join me?"

"I guess I could freshen up. It's been a few very busy days without a break."

Yn got out of bed, greeting Thor home with a quick kiss before the two head for the showers.

Undressing themselves, the two loved to tease each other. It was nothing new to see.

Hopping in the shower, letting the warm water hit themselves, Thor had wrapped his arms around Yn.

His lips pressed into her neck and the back of her shoulder. Yn hummed, loving the feeling of being loved and safe.

"You are so beautiful." Thor stated, running his hands up to her chest.

Yn let out a soft moan. "Thor... you better stop teasing," she chuckled.

"Or else what?" Thor whispered into her ear.

Yn shuddered, getting goosebumps. She turned around to face Thor, kissing him.

As the two kissed, Thor had lowered his hands down to grasp her ass. Yn had done the same but for his front, stroking his dick.

The two let out soft moans, allowing their tounges to collide with another. Thor had smacked her behind, getting a small yelp from her.

Yn then proceeded to chuckle a little, breaking off the kiss. She got down on her knees, being face to face with his large self.

She began to suck him off, having on a hand to jerk him. Thor watched in pleasure, moving around her hair.

After a bit, Thor moaned out slightly. Grabbing parts of Yn's hair, thrusting in her mouth.

Taking it slow at first, soon speeding up to make her gag. Thor made sure to slow down most of the time, wanting Yn to be comfortable.

Yn looked up to make contact, falling in love with his blue eyes all over again. Thor pulled out and let go of her hair.

She rose back to a standing position, kissing her husband once more. "You are good to me."

"I most certainly am," Thor said as his hand crept to her clit, rubbing it.

Yn moaned, not wanting the pleasure to leave anytime soon. Thor did that for a good minute or two before taking his hand away.

They kissed again, and Thor making his hand touch her ass again, he squeezed. But as he lowers it further, he went to hike up herself.

Yn got the message, jumping on him. Thor had put his arms around her, making sure she doesn't fall. Her arms wrapped around his neck.

She reached her hand down, having a grip on his dick. Inserting him inside her herself, a moan escaping her lips.

"You need a second?" Thor whispered.

She nodded her head, "go slow."

Thor respected her, going slow and gentle. He watched the pleasure on her face as her hand return to the other, brushing through his hair.

Yn leaned her forehead against his, letting more moans escape her mouth. Thor gradually picked up speed, stopping at a normal pace.

"Oh fuck~" She moaned, "Thor, oh my god~"

Thor moved his head to gaze into his wife's eyes, noticing the beauty of them. He would always complement her, showing he cares...

He was so lucky to have her in his life. Yn is what he needed.. a beautiful, loyal, and a very caring person. Thor could go on and on.

Yn gestured a small head nod, giving him the okay to go faster. She dug her nails in his back as soon as he did, capturing his lips to soften her loud moans.

Thor contuined his pace, feeling a twitch. The two wanted it to be a quicky, both knowing they just wanted to lay in bed.

"Oh- oh my god, I'm cumming~!" Yn had cried out, lowering her head to his shoulder.

Thor didn't slow down, wanting to have her finish before him. Yn's legs twitch as his arms hugged tighter around her.

Yn cried out more, starting to bite his shoulder to muffle her moans. Thor soon realized he was on edge as well, starting to groan.

Getting the sudden build up, Thor slowed down his pace, feeling the release of his sperm. He thrusted a few times after, groaning.

Afterwards, Yn and Thor had made eye contact once more. Thor slipped himself out of Yn, just before he gently set her down on her feet.

"Thank you for that," Thor smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Please, don't thank me." Yn chuckled. "I love you so much, Thor."

"I love you too, Yn."

Once they showered and cleaned up, the two headed back to their chambers. Thor had just a towel around his waist as Yn had a bra and panties on.

Getting into bed, Thor threw the towel on the floor and lazily slipped on boxers. Both getting under the covers, Yn placed her head on his bare chest.

Thor had one hand under his head and the other rubbing Yn's back. He always loved being close to Yn, cuddling with her all night.

"Thor?" Yn moved her head to see him.

"Yes, my love?" Thor answered softly.

"It's been about a year since you promised to take me down to Midgard," she said tiredly. He lightly chuckled.

"No, I know.. I know." He was calm. "But you know how hectic it's been in the realms. I've barely been down there myself." Thor contuined to rub her back, "when do you want to go?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Thor smiled. "And here, I thought I was the impatient one."

Yn playfully smacked him, "you will take me down there tomorrow."

Thor held up his hand in defense, couldn't help but to laugh. "Alright, alright. We'll go."