Chapter 2:

*Mrs Jones' office Royal and General Bank*
"What do you mean I don't have a choice!"
Alex yelled at the middle aged lady sitting opposite him who was slowing unwrapping a peppermint.
"I'm sorry Alex but there is nothing I can do." She replied with a slight hint of desperation in her voice which is a change from her emotionless appearance. "It is the only way to protect them. Scorpia knows your school and will do anything to try to get to you."
Alex shuddered at her mention of the elite criminal organisation which had tried to kill him several times over the past year.
Realising that there was nothing he could do to get out of his trip to the place that could only be described as 'hell on earth' he admitted defeat and exited the MI6 agent's office.
Remembering Mrs Jones' instructions he turned towards the stairs and set off towards Smithers' office.
Despite everything that had happened after Alex's training with Scorpia, Alex still always used the stairs to make sure he always had a way to escape if necessary.  Which was quite often turned out to be the case with him.
Alex stood outside the seemingly average wooden door and knocked three times before waiting five seconds and knocking again.
Like something out of a book, the door slid open revealing a middle aged man swinging around in an office chair working on multiple different gadgets all at once.
Alex cleated his throat alerting his presence to the spy in front of him.
"Alex!" Smithers beamed. "Delightful to see you again my boy." Before adding on, "despite the unfortunate circumstances of course."
"Hi Mr Smithers." The boy greeted.
Smithers heaved himself out of his chair with a grunt and took a file off a nearby shelf.
"As you may already be aware, you are returning back to Breacons Beacons for protection however, this time you are going with your school which means you will have to try and keep your identity a secret from everyone there. You will be treated the same as everyone else and no one expect the Sergeant will know you trained there as 'Cub'. I have issued you a standard pocket knife with some added features that will allow it to be used as a weapon if needed. Along with a pair of earrings except this time the right one explodes to the two halves are separated for longer than 30 seconds while the left will send an emergency SOS signal to MI6 in case anything goes wrong."
"Good luck!" Smithers called after Alex as he left the room. "You'll need it" he muttered to himself.

(A/N - Thank you for reading)