CHAPTER 7 - Togetherness (Fire)

EVENING, 6:45 P.M

"AAAAaahh~!!!" All of us screamed

"Alex?! Axel?!" Louie and Nognog said didn't believe they saw alex

"Emiel! Axel!" I said

"Sedrick?" Emiel said with same expression of louie and nognog.

We found each other after we ran and we're together again. We are so happy~

"Sedrick! Oh! I'm so glad you're still alive!" As Emiel run to sedrick and hugged him.

Louie grab alex neck with his arms, Nognog punching alex because they're so happy that he's still alive. While alex is getting annoyed punching and choking him.

"Hey guys? Why-I-Dont-have-a-hug?" Axel getting jealous, then he saw kiah. Axel got near to kiah then whisper to her "hey kiah' aren't you happy to see me?"

I look to him evily that made him stay away from me.

The boys said that they're also happy to see me alive too and gave me a hug.

"So, what now?" Axel asked

Emiel, Louie & Nognog looked at axel and wondered that he's is alive.

"I thought your dead?" Emiel said.

Axel punched emiel's head and said "I'm alive you idiot! And you left me there!" Axel pissed off.

"We only followed what you said that time " Louie said

"It's like your not all worried  if I die!" Axel said

"Guys~ you know I'm so happy to see all of you, but we can't just stay here and chit-chat,right? So, where are we going to stay? It's getting dark now, you know!" I told them so that we'll keep moving.

Axel said that we should find a place that can build a tent, but we don't have a tent. Axel cleared his throat, tapped his big bag and Smiled brightly...

"Who said that I'm not ready?!~" Axel said with egoism

All of us wondered why axel brought a tent when we are going to Louie's aunt's resort. The boys started to suspect that axel did got us lost on purpose but I cut out their whispering conversation and we started to look for a good place to sleep.

---------------------

When we found a good place to stay at night... Everyone started to work. We split into groups so that we can work fast. Sedrick and Emiel will arrange the and food so that we will still have stocks till' we get out of here. Louie and Alex will find some logs for fire. Me and Axel will fix his tent and other things that we can sleep on.. then, there's always a person who'd just lay down and do nothing, I scolded him for doing nothing but he just keeps defending his self. Well, I'm not the only one who's complaining, The boys are on my side so Nognog can't do anything but to do what he should do. Nognog asked angrily what will he do, I said that he will go with Louie and find some log since he knows his own place ( he looks like an aeta; because his skin is dark. Hahaha...Just kidding XD) Nognog wants to punch me for what I said but I'm not scared of him in fact I want to punch him too.. Nognog got along with louie, we all did what we should do.

Axel is trying hard to fix his tent and it looks like he does'nt know how to do it. So, I tried to help him.

KIAH & AXEL CONVERSATION:

"Still not finished? You've been fixing that for 30 minutes you know!" I told him.

"Wait! I'm almost done...Tada!~" Axel showed me his tent but...it doesn't look like a tent, it looks like a stormed one...