CHAPTER 6 - Run to Live (Scared)

AFTERNOON 4:45 PM

... As we fell in the river, the boys from the other side of the bridge continued to call our names. They got shocked, eyes are getting wet like they want to cry but they keep wiping and covering their faces. Alex woke up and asked innocently what happened. Louie said that sedrick and kiah fell in the river and they're dead. Alex gasped he immediately ran at the cliff and start calling our names.

Nognog pushed alex and said "It's too late! You idiot!"

Alex got out of balance and slide off the cliff, he kept shouting as he fell. The boys gasped and ran down to the river immediately while blaming each other.

CONVERSATION OF THE BOYS:
(while running)

"The hell is wrong with you? Why did you push him?" Louie asked.

"Hey! It was an accident! I didn't push him that hard! And it's not my fault! The one who brought us here is HIS fault" Nognog said and looked to axel.

"And now you are blaming me?! I'm trying to get out of here!" As axel stopped from running.

Nognog stopped and said:

"You think you're the one I'm referring to!?" Nognog said like he really is blaming Axel.

Emiel stopped them for talking,

"Hey! Stop it my nigga' nothing will happen if we blame each other, ok?. Now follow me, Inhale~ Exhale~." Emiel said and both axel and nognog follow as what emiel said but looking to each other angrily.

"Ok. Let's get going" emiel said and they continued to run.

When the boys reach the river, it really flows fast and strong.. they start calling alex,sedrick and kiah but heard and seen nothing.

"This is all your fault! If we didn't just pray there-" Emiel blaming axel.

"So what now? Are you judging GOD's power?!" Axel ask.

"N-no.. Ofcourse not! And hey! Stop using the name of God to defend yourself, it's still your fault.. We'll be right back!" Emiel said while pointing his finger to axel.

"He said 'we're not finish yet!'" Louie explained the last sentence emiel said.

Nognog gave a sign to axel that he wanna punch him. Then they start to walk..

"W-what did I do?! Emiel! I though were partners here? Hey! Guys?" Axel asked.

"Don't let axel follow us!" Emiel said as the 3 of them run while laughing.

"H-hey! Don't leave me here!" Axel run to chase the 3 boys and ask "Why are you laughing?! Don't you remember we have a friend who died? We should be suffering!"

"We haven't confirmed it yet!" Emiel said

"And sedrick said he don't want us to be sad!" Nognog said and laugh

"How did you know?" Axel ask

"He's right behind you!" Louie telling a lie.

"There's no one behind me! Stupids~ " Axel said and throw his bag on them.

AT THE SIDE OF THE RIVER: Kiah & Sedrick

I woke up and I can still feel the pain in my wrist, I found myself and Sedrick, unconcious at the side of the river, all wet after the incident.. In a minute, Sedrick woke up coughing then ask "where are we?"

I said "Shut up! Let's get going." and I stand up looking at the falls.

"Do you think we fell at the falls?" Sedrick ask.