"Whaat?" Winter raises.. laughing .."wrong.. my Jagiya is over there" Winter adds ,eyes beaming at Karina.

Karina again goes red ..  what's up with the dragon looking girl going red..

"Righht .. and this here is my Jagiyaaaa" ryujin says .. looking at me..

What?
I look away.. this bitch.

I can hear her chuckle..

"Um... let's go .. this is definitely not the  time and place to flirt" I say..

And with that.. we head off..

Weird but interesting conversation. 

Anyway..

Joy's Pov

"Hey ,you okay?" I whisper into Lisa's ear.. leaning towards her.

She is so transparent right now but luckily I am the only one that notice it. I am the only one that notice the way This Irene Girl look at Lisa and the way Lisa looks at her..

Did they fuck or something.. 

Lisa immediately turns her head towards me .. her eyes melt in mine. That's a different look Lalisa.. what's going on..

"I am" Lisa responds. . She forces out a smile but fails horribly.  It turns into one of those awkward smiles.. cute. I immediately smile.. tilting my head slightly to the side..

And that's when i saw her lips form into a genuine smile. .

She likes when I do cute things. I hardly do those , I'm mostly neutral as these idiots say.

"Hey lovebirds ,we're talking" Rosé says ,snapping Lisa and I out of our little world. 

"Wait.. you two are da-dating?" Wendy asks..  and that's when Lisa and I felt all eye's on the two of us. Lisa looks at Wendy .. and then her eyes landed on me again ..  she's silent..

I look at her.. what's going on with you Lisa..

I shake my head, no..

"No" I respond..eyes not leaving Lisa's
"We not dating" I add..

"Why you asking?" Lisa raises ,eyes not leaving mine.. I smirk and she smiles ..

"Well .. you two are drowning into each other's eyes" Jennie says

Lisa quickly snaps her head towards Jennie ..

"This isn't close to drowning.. I'm just admiring my bestfriends beauty" Lisa says ..

At this point I can feel Irene's eyes on me.
The rest of the girls are smiling and wendy .. well she looks somehow relieved.. I have no clue why.

"She is extremely beautiful" wendy says..
And with that Lisa looks at wendy again..

"Listen .. Wendy right ?" Lisa starts ..
Lalisa please.. not today.. "do you perhaps like joy ?" Lisa adds .. and I... mentally facepalm . I can hear dayhun and jisoo's chuckling next to me. 

I quickly look at jisoo.. she shrugs her shoulders .. smiling
Bitch help me.
Protective Lisa have been activated. 

"I - barely know her ,you ..all of you" wendy says

And with that Lisa smirks..raising an eyebrow.

" you are welcome on getting to know us .. her .. " Lisa says .. she looks at me

"Lalisa you being dramatic , why do you think we all gathered here???" ROSÉ RAISES ,Rolling her eyes at Lisa.

And then .. a staring contest broke out of nowhere between Rosé and Lisa..

I swear these two are so alike .

"Hey babe, sorry I'm late" a guy's voice echoes throughout the table, breaking Rosé and Lisa's staring contest .. and we all snapped our heads towards the owner of the voice.. he places a kiss on Irene's cheek but .. her eyes are set on Lisa .. and with all of that happening ,I feel someone grabbing my hand underneath the table, I look down and it's Lisa.. I look at her , and her eyes are glued onto Irene's.. and Irene is not looking away either. .
Lisa went from a staring contest with Rosé straight into another one with Irene  and but it seems like neither Irene or Lisa are gonna break the eye contact but ...

"Hey Lisa ,you finally making use of the cafeteria?" A another voice .. Kai ,his standing behind jennie .
Lisa's eyes travel from Irene's to Kai..

"Um.. yeah.. I" Lisa says.. her word's trailing off but she tightens the hold on my hand..  and ..she slowly turns her head , her brown orbs beam into mine..

What's wrong Lisa..

  I raise my other hand ,place it on her cheek .. and with that she melts into the palm of my hand.. she continues to talk ,eyes not leaving mine.." I.. I need to breath" Lisa breathes out in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear..
I'm sure it was only meant for my ears and it WAS only for  my ears because the people around us aren't taking their eyes off us and they clearly not questioning what Lisa just said..  they clearly didn't hear a thing..

She looks vulnerable and broken right now and with that I Nod..

"Let's go" I say..  but this time around.. everyone at our table heard what I said.

"Wait .. what's going on?" Rosé asks . Her eyes on Lisa and then me ..

"You two really not dating?" Wendy asks again  .

I smile..  Wendy seems to be interested in either me or Lisa.. I don't know

"We'll meet up after okay?" I say and with that I get up ,Lisa's hand and mine are still linked .. Lisa gets up ..
I look at Irene.. her eyes meet our hands  ..

"But .." Rosé says but I cut her off..

"We meet up after.. end of discussion" I respond .. everyone's eyes on me . . Lisa smirks ..

"Yes unnie" Rosé says.. jisoo and dayhun chuckles beside me and with that Rosé shot them a glare.

"I'm sorry about this , we'll do this again " I say ,looking at Rose's girls..

"It's not a problem but Lisa, you owe me something" jennie says,  her eyes on Lisa..  I look at Lisa..

"I promised.. I don't break my promises" Lisa say's..

"Lisa not to be rude but Jennie and I are d-" Kai says but jennie elbows him in the stomach.

"Shut up ,she knows" jennie says.. Kai holds his stomach ,pouting..

"Behave" Lisa says.. eyes beaming at jisoo and dayhun..

"Lisayaa .. you and joy shou-" jisoo says but Lisa grips tight on my hand and drags me with her.. jisoo burst into laughter.. 

"Fuck you chu" Lisa says while walking off ,dragging me behind her..
I look behind.. 
Irene's eyes not leaving us..
Her boyfriend keeps bugging her..calling her..

Wait a minute..

Could this be Casper..

Wait a minute..

.....

Sorry for the wait..
Boring chapter but interesting ones ahead.. promise haha