!¡ Those small sparks will come burn my heart

¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡
.
.
.

.
Jay opened his eyes, finaly it was morning a New day for New mistakes and New pain.
.

He turned his head to look to his other side searchimg for the older and closet his eyes quickly after seeing the naked back of his husband.

The older was dressing up for work.

He hate him! He wish he didn't but he does hate him Why must he get in the way every time!

If he didn't stop him yesterday Jay could had met the person who claimed having seen her somewhere
.... it can't be a dream She may be in Korea right now.

His dad may be lying to him too.

Plus that bastard couldn't he chose a better place to meet him. Jay clenched his fist he can be anything but not a cheater.

.
"Are you done ?" The older now was watching him.
Jay quickly closed his eyes, he acted like a dead body infront of the mad bear.

Heeseung went next to the bed and
Jay sented his smell immediately cause it's enregistered in his nose , what is he intending to do.

Heeseung slided his hand on the youngers forhead moving the hear away to kiss it.
Jay clenched his eyes tightly ant filt the warm breath little blow his hair
.
Heeseung chukled "I know you are awake"

...."

"Jay please don't ignore me, you know I still love you... and.. I am sorry about yesterday" he realy mean it.

his big hand slided down to caress Jay's cheek .

Jay stopped faking it and opened his eyes to see him.

"Won't you forgive me?"

Jay looked away to think abit, Heeseung had never treated him badly after all, it was just a misunderstanding, and if he was the on in the olders place he would have acted the same
.
Jay noded slightly.

Heeseung smiled before he leaned to kiss his favorite place Jays eye then his whole face while his hand traveled lower till it slided inside Jay's boxers without invitation.

Jay's hand followed him

Knowing already how ticklish his husband is he stated rubbing every corner of his crotch untill he give up.

"Hyung!"
He took the younger out of surprise,Jay didn't expect him to be In the mood early in the morning, plus they never had sex before.

Well this is the result for not feeding his husband, making him wait all this time.
.

The older had already Jay's member inside his gripe not wanting to let go
He started massaging it not so gently, while his thumb intentionaly kept rubbing the tip just one more touch and he will start melting with pleasure.

When Jay responded to his touches with a moan
Heeseung started stroking him making the younger lose control over himself

His face grew hotter "Hyung ..ahg anh.! "

"What? do you want me to do it faster or slower?"
His mouth was on Jay's Jaw kissing and bitting him hardly there almost breaking his bone, giving him pain and pleasure at the same time making Jay's mind go crazy.
"NO-h stop!!"

"Hyung please " he sniffed
He was crying or faking it, surprisingly this method worked on heeseung too, to get away from every situation.

The older pulled his hand , thinking he hurted him by doing something.