!¡Will remin my love.

!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡
.
.
.
.
.
.
The younger was chilling in the kitchen after having cleaned everything, the table along with the dishes, he is trying his best not be a burden anymore.

He catch sight of his dad going down stairs and passing by him while smiling mischievously "My son I will leave everything to you from now on, have fun" these were his last words before he halted to the main door then outside.
Jay opened his mouth but didn't have the time to utter a letter.
.
.
In just five seconds Heeseung followed the same steps behind him to the kitchen

Jay heared a roaring voice calling his name
"Jay!".
"Lee jay!!".
and got alarmed because of the olders sudden raging voice, he started panicking, what did happen?
.
Jay gulpet wetting his throat "Hyung" he prepared his words to apologize for whatever that he may has done.

Why does his husband sound angry
That annoying man may had filled heeseung's mind with rubbish and lies, so heeseung won't make Jay's life easy and prevent him from concentrating on his mother's subject by creating other problems.
.

The older walked slowly toward him "Why did you lie?!"
"What? About what "he is oblivious of the subject
His words were followed by him throwing dizins of paper pictures on Jay's face.
It all fell to the floor next to his shoes Jay eyes landed at them,

they took too much pictures of him and...
"How did you...?"
"All you care is this ! how i found out about it?".

The younger kneeled down looking carefully at the pictures
"What is..! Did he hire some spy to follow me around!".
Heeseung clenched his fist and stipped harshly on the photos with his shoes which made the younger flinch then fell on his butt "I should have done the same from the beginning!! I shouldn't have believed nor trusted someone like you!!" He feel only regrets

"Enough !" Jay stood up on his feet to defend himself " You are not restricting my freedom too!!".
.
"Freedom! who told you can have it?, did I say you can go hook up as you please??"
Ofcours not He is right
"But, but we had nothing between us back then!!" Why does he has to bring it up all of sudden and ruin what they have built so far.
"So you didn't consider my feelings at all?".
"Yeah back then You were nobody to tell me what I can do and not!!" He is being honest as he was taught to be that's all, so why can't the older accept it and move on. Why does it matter now why should he got hurt by those old pictures with those people Jay never remember he had valued !.

He yanked Jay from his coller and made him suffocate while standing on his tip toes to maintain a stable posture to his face level " "Who am I to you huh?" Why is he playing with his words
"Should I make you learn who is your owner"
Jay won't get scared from him easly anymore, like what could the older do?, Jay love him even if he force him to have sex he will do it with pleasure.
.
.
And this way Mr park's plan worked on both of them.
He managed to leave the house without turning an eye on himself like a snake

.
.

Jay may had affaires with women before
But never in life he would have done it with a man he was not gay.
'Buragh' he feel grossed just imagining himself with someone else than Heeseung himself.

Heeseung pushed the younger from his shoulder to sit back on the wooden chaire that was placed behind him
"Ouhch !" what now he is going to punish him again.

The older stood there staring from above looking all dominant
"Give me your phone, house keys, your wallet bank carte and your identity one", he opened his palm infront of Jay's face to hand him everything like he owned it..

"What the hell hyung!" Why was he confiscating everything from him.

"Jay! Don't make me lose my patience!"
"No! "
.
"How can I trust you then what guarantee me that you wont go for someone else at the first chance"
"I won't!..... " he messed up badly.
"Then explain whay did this happen!?" heesung picked up one of the pictures that he was stepping on from the floor here where Jay and that guy were looking as if they were about to kiss and there flushed cheeks from the could and alcohol were proving it more to the eye.
Shit!
He almost sticked it on Jay's face to make him see the prove of his infidelity clearly.
Jay slaped it from his hand