Forbidden

When we left the parking lot we drove in a comfortable silence.

When we got back to my house it was close to dark because the traffic was so bad, I didn't mind, it just meant more time with Edward. He stopped the car and looked at me.

"You should get going, your pack is waiting on you." I looked at my house with all the lights on, then looked back at him.

"Aren't you going to come in?" I looked at him with a confused look.

"I better not, something tells me your dad isn't the real welcoming type." He looked at me with a kind of amused look on his face and I just chuckled.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then?" I asked hopeful he would say yes.

"Yeah, I'll be here." He gave me a small smile and I couldn't help but blush.

I got out of the car and walked to the door hesitating to go in, after a couple of seconds past I finally walked in just to find my dad. Angrily waiting on me.

"Jacob Black!" He said my name in a way that made me wince.

"What were you doing with that that thing," His voice was getting louder and louder with every word he spoke.

"I uhm I-I imprinted," I breathed a sigh of relief as a weight came off of my shoulders by finally telling him. "I imprinted on Edward."

"You what?" He looked more angry than he was before. "No you didn't!"

I shrunk back in my seat by the way he was looking at me.

"Yes I did dad." I said reassuring.

"No you did not, my son is not gay and never will be!!" His voice echoed throughout the whole house. "You will never see Edward again, you are not allowed to connect with him in any way, and if I do find out you have been speaking with him, I will not hesitate to kill him on the spot!! Now go to your room, NOW!!!!"

His word were like daggers stabbing my heart, I ran to my room finding myself crying uncontrollably. Minutes have passed and I'm still crying and I don't think I'll stop anytime soon.

~one hour later~

The crying has finally stopped but there are still a little sniffles here and there.

I heard a slight thud come from behind me. I turned around and seen Edward standing there looking at me with sad eyes.

"Edward!" was all I was able to choke out before falling apart all over again.

He pulled me into his arms and I cried into his chest, he didn't seem to mind. I cried even harder at the thought I won't be able to ever do this again. My dad will find out someway that he was here.

"Edward!" I said stopping my sobs. "Y-you can't be here, my dad will find out and he will k-kill you and I can't let that happen to you, you can't risk your-" I was suddenly cut off from my stammering by his strong voice.

"Jacob, I don't care about what your father said, all I care about is you and only you." He looked at me with a look I was unfamiliar with.

"Edward, you can't, I can't let you risk your life for me," I knew it would hurt and I knew my inner wolf would hurt even more but I had to do it to protect him. "Edward you have to leave now." It came out colder than I intended it to be but I can't take it back now.

"Jacob, please." He looked at me with pleading eyes and I knew that he wasn't going to leave if I Just told him to, I was going to have to break him with a lie. I know it was really going to break you but if he doesn't go my dad will kill him.

"Edward leave, I don't love you, i'm not gay and I didn't imprint on you, it was all a mistake.You need to leave, and don't come back, ever!" I had to hold back the tears that were starting to form in the corner of my eyes.

When I looked at him he looked like he had just been betrayed by someone he knew his whole life.

He walked to the window staring at it for a minute then looked back at me, the same expression still on his face. He jumped out and I soon heard a vwoosh, indicating he was gone.

I ran over to the window and slammed it shut as one single tear slid down my cheek.