❄️winter special❄️

Start bij het begin

I leave and Sakura starts asking me questions. What Kiba said rang through my head when i think about it he's been there for me alot, but im still in love with Naruto. I cant help it, Naruto is Naruto and he helped me in ways he doesn't know.

I love Y/N and she's super sweet, but... shouldnt i have a chance with him too. Not to seem selfish or anything, i just want to make Naruto happy.

I've always watched from the shadows, every time he's with her he has the cutest smile on his face. I want to give him that joy and happiness she does. I want Naruto to know i love him.

Y/N POV.
I look over at Hinata and it looks like she's in her own little world while everyones talking.

"Yo, Hinata, anyone there?" I say waving my hand in front of her face.

She shakes her head and stumbles on her words. "Im- im fine."

"You sure?"

"Yea, thanks."

My stomach growls and everyone looks at me. "What im hungry."

"Theres a food place not to far i think they have to go." Tenten says

"Ouu, look at tenten coming  in clutch because i can go for some food right now."

"While your there, could you get me something too i'll pay you back." Ino says

"Me too." Sakura says

"Same here." Tenten says .

"Food for everyone i guess, i'll be back." I say leaving.

As tenten stated there was a food place not that far and surprisingly i seen shikamaru there.

"Wassup Shikamaru."  I say

"Oh its you, hey Y/N"

"You got stuck with the food run i see."

"Yup, mainly because i dont trust any of them besides Neji to spend money wisely."

"Sounds like you." I say laughing. "Sooo wheres ms. Temari?"

"Sand village, since she's with Gaara all the time she had to stay home, but she did tell me they were gonna come for the last three days"

"Aww thats nice." I say

"Next in line." The front desk worker says

I walk up and she greets me with a smile. "What can i get you?"

"2 large plates of fried rice and dumplings."

"Is that all?"

"Yep."

Shikamaru's food got done so he went to go get it.

"Did the food take long to finish." I ask him.

"Ehhh, not the fastest considering how many people i see." He says

"Ohhh."

"You want me to wait with you." He ask

"No, no, im fine." I say

He leaves and i take a seat, if i knew i was gonna be this bored i probably wouldve asked him to stay.

Too late now.

I sat my head on my hand and let out a sigh.

"Is this seat taken?" I hear a voice say

I look up and was met with golden like eyes.

                             (Not my art)Without giving me a second to answer he sat down and began speaking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                            (Not my art)
Without giving me a second to answer he sat down and began speaking. "You must not be around here, your clothes are too... light." He says

"Yeaaaa," i say stretching the letters and giving a questionable look.

"The names Yukio." He says "and you are"

"...im Y/N" the name Yukio sounds so familiar, have i met him before. Think Y/N think! Wait thats right the movie star, wait her name was Yukie. I deadpan myself in my brain.

"Whats a pretty girl like you doing around here."

"Well my friends and boyfriend" I say making it VERY clear i have a boyfriend. "Are on a little..vacation."

"No worries i knew you had a boyfriend id be a fool to think you wouldnt." He says

"Yeaaaa." I say trying to keep the conversation short.

The people call me to get my food and i get up "welp thats my cue." I say

"It was nice meeting you." He says

"Mhm!" I say giving a smile as im on my way out the food place, but i bump into a big guy and almost fall but was caught. The food, still firmly grasped in my hand hadnt waste a bit.

As me and the guy hadnt gotten got up in the position he caught me in, he stared me in the eyes.

"Thank you." I say looking everywhere but at him and getting up.

"No problem." He says "you should watch where  your going next time." He laughs

"That wasnt my fault." I say

He lets out a laugh. "Good humor too, the guy must be lucky."

"Welp i like to think so." I smile and leave.

Man that guys weird..

Little time skip.

"Im back." I say walking in the room

"Yess food." They say

"What took so long" Sakura ask.

"Well the wait for one and this guy kept trying to talk to me." I say

"Guy?!" They say

"Yea?" I say wondering why theyre so shocked

"You didnt.." Ino starts.

"Of course not you guys know me, and i would NEVER do that to Naruto."

They all let out a sigh, all but Hinata.