Thirty-Nine

Jungkook was smiling widely as he watch areum and hanuel engaging in crawling war towards him , the maids can't help but to also stop and watch the five months babies trying to crawl towards their father .

"Come on babies ". Jungkook cheers clapping his hands together impatiently for the twins , Taehyung was just sitting on the couch sipping juice while yeonjun and soobin was laughing at the scene .

Areum chest met with the rugged floor causing hanuel to stop and turn to his twin sister and stretch his little chubby hand out for areum to take , Taehyung eyes was wide open just as the proud look on Jungkook's face .

He was really amazed about how they were both competing some seconds and now the little boy was all worried about his twin sister welfare , areum take hanuel hands in help to get back to her knees and like that the competition starts again .

The maids can't help but to smiles at how the little was still very young but yet well mannered about his sister , blood is truly thicker than water .

"Come on babies , papa is waiting ". Jungkook called out again and the twins took another two minutes before reaching their father at the same time ,and Jungkook pick them up twirling around which earn loud giggling from the little twins .

Taehyung was smiling widely while yeonjun and soobin enjoy the scene like a very interesting drama."even tho princess was born before him , he's already acting like a precious hyung to her ".soobin chuckled and yeonjun can't help but to give a look .

"Unlike someone who's younger than me but always annoy me". Jun roll his eyes making soobin scoffs knowing the shade was definitely for him and no one else .

Tae just shakes his head until he sees areum wiggling to come down from Jungkook's arms, he frown wondering what could have caught the little girl attention from Jungkook .

But he smiles knowingly when he sees the little white bunny circling at Jungkook's feet , the mafia boss got a small bunny for hanuel who seem to always like watching the little thing on their TV .his words don't ask tae any further questions .

The mafia boss smiles as he softly place little areum down then roll his eyes when hanuel also starts wiggling in his arms so the little babies was place on the floor , areum trying to pick up the bunny while hanuel seem to be enjoying the scene too much .

"I can't believe they're not scare of the bunny ".Tae shakes his head looking at his little precious but Jungkook only give him a cocky look .

"Of course they're Jeon's for a reason ".the older male proudly stated and Tae scoff rolling his eyes back but they all yell loudly when areum was finally able to pick up the bunny only to make movement to push it into her mouth .

Jungkook was fast enough to snatch the poor bunny away from her and let the bunny run to hide in the big living room ."oh princess ,that isn't a food ". Jungkook muttered softly and immediately pick areum up when he notice the girl was getting started to cry .

"That's even cannibalism , you can't your father tribe ".Tae almost shouted but tug his tongue out when Jungkook give him a what the fuck look , soobin and yeonjun laugh loudly at Jungkook's done face as he also pick hanuel up walking towards Tae and give areum to him .

"Isn't time to get ready for the party ?". Jungkook asked looking at the wall clock making others eyes went wide as they seem to have forget about tae's birthday party which will happening in the big mansion today .

Taehyung has woke up in his bed in the morning with all the Mansion workers with Jungkook and the twins singing him happy birthday and also present their usual luxurious gift, until soobin suggest they should hold a small party which Tae was obviously against but the boy manage to convince Jungkook and the mafia end up convincing his husband and like that the party was fixed to late in the night .