the meeting

I rolled my eyes a this girl who was silently scowling at me. The shadows had already informed me that this was the princess of soleria. I could also tell she didn't like my sister much either, though that was understandable.

She shot us one last look of distain before leading us to our dorm. As she stopped to say hello to one girl or another, a tall man no older than 17 with blonde hair and blue eyes walked up to us. As soon as I looked him in the eyes I knew this was one of my soulmates.

The mark on my arm began tingling. He was gorgeous, strong and athletic. He sped up and in seconds stood Infront of me, I was  pressed up against his chest. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw bloom glaring at me. She must really want this guy but too bad he was all mine and I would never leave my soulmate.

Sky POV:
I needed to talk to Stella, I spotted her in talking to a group of girls. Next to her was the girl I had ran into earlier and a stunning girl I had never seen before. I caught her eye and my heart stopped for a beat, this was the girl I had spent my entire life trying to find.

My soulmate mark tingled, it was on my upper bicep clearly on display.

I rushed to her and pulled her against my chest

I rushed to her and pulled her against my chest. When I looked at her face in detail all I saw was strength, power and beauty. However I also saw a little girl who wanted to be held and be loved.

Me, Riven and my adopted father promised that once we found our sheared mate we would never let her go and now finally seeing her I knew we would never.

Before ethier of us could say a word there was a cough from the right. I looked up to see Stella and if I remember right from earlier, Bloom. They looked at me expectantly, as is waiting for me to talk to them. I didn't care what ethier of them wanted.

I dragged the beauty I called a mate to mine and Riven's room. She let out a squeek of protest which was adorable. I pushed open the door, Riven quickly stood up in alarm at the sudden  noise but then caught sight of our mate. He rushed to her and looked at her in aww.

Me, Riven and Sliva are all Daddy Dom's so we knew our mate would be a submissive. What many people don't understand is that being a submissive doesn't make you weak. You can still be a great and powerful leader it just means that once in a while you like being taken care of and have someone to be reliant on.

Riven was in the room and jumped up when I could only assume his mate mark burned. He saw our mate next to me and rushed to tell her third and final mate the news.