Chapter 10 - Asshole

Start from the beginning

They all start to tease both of them but Mew shamelessly grinning while Gulf wants the earth to swallow him at this moment. 

After dinner, everyone sat in the living room and having desserts. 

Whereas Gulf took initiative to do dishes. He doesn't want to but they are acting now. Mew did the cooking part so he must do the cleaning. 

But his sister IU accompanied him to clean the dishes. When both were cleaning with little chat, Gulf felt a strong veiny arms encircling his waist from back. 

He knows, who is that?

Mew- "Baby" He said in husky voice in Gulf's ear. 

It sends shivers to his spine. 

IU- "Ohohhoo gimme a break. Am going." With that she went to the living room. 

Gulf- "What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered to him. He doesn't want them to listen to their conversation. 

Mew tightened his hug.

Mew- "Of course, hugging you." 

Gulf doesn't want to agree but Mew's hug gives him warmth. 'Same warmness when we used to hug in childhood' he thought. He is feeling warm, safe in Mew's hands. It's like his heart is warmed by Mew's touch. He and his girlfriend hugged each other so many times but he never felt warm or safe with her. But now with Mew, he is feeling different. 

Still, 

Gulf- "Mew" He called him in a warning voice. 

Mew- "Shhhh… Am taking advantage of the situation." He said, tightening his hold, bringing his nose to Gulf's nape, sniffing. 

Mew- "You always smell lavender since our childhood." He said sniffing more. 

It gives a different emotion than being annoyed by his actions. Still Gulf as a hard headed,

Gulf- "If you don't let me go then I will cut your thing between your legs." He whispered with gritting teeth. 

Mew- "Awww Then how are we going to do ding dong in future if you hurt my thing." He teased. 

Gulf's neck, ears went red instantly. Mew found it cute. 

Mew turned him towards him, pinching both reddened cheeks. 

Mew- "Why are you so cute?" 

Then he pecked his reddened cheek and stride towards the living room living Gulf in a frozen state. 

Gulf was frozen when Mew pecked him. It's sudden action. He is busy in collecting himself, after that he cursed Mew under breath 'This bitch really took advantage of the situation'

While stride towards the living room, something hit in Mew's mind. 'Shit!!! Did I kiss him and told him he is cute? Fuck!! Why did I did  that? He must be startled by a kiss. I shouldn't do that again without consent' he also cursed himself. 'But still he is cute and his soft skin felt good against my lips' he grinned. 

Family and friends are ready to leave. 

Karan turned towards Mew.

Karan- "Take care of him." He said, eyeing his son.