✧Christmas Special✧

Comenzar desde el principio

"Merry Christmas guys," I wish and hug Ranboo and Tubbo tightly. 

I slip into Dream's embrace and he kisses my cheek. 
"Merry Christmas" he mumbles. He must be feeling more awake now, I eye the kitchen bench and spot three cups of coffee that Tubbo must have made for them whilst they waited for us. 

"What time is it?" I ask curiously. Ranboo checks the watch on his wrist. 
"It's six-thirty," He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. No wonder we were all exhausted. 

"How are you not half asleep?" Dream asks Ranboo. 
"Well, Michael is usually up this early so Tubbo and I are used to it. Also, coffee," Ranboo holds his cup up in a cheers gesture before taking another swig. Tubbo nods in agreement with comically large eyes making me chuckle. 

Michael speeds past us again. 

"TECHNO AND TOMMY ARE HERE IT'S PRESENTS TIME!" he demands and announces at the same time sprinting to the Christmas tree. I hadn't even noticed him run to the door to open it. The two men in question slowly stride into the kitchen, unlike us they were still half-asleep. 

Michael and Shroud pull us to the tree and we all sit around it as presents get handed out. Being the sweet kids that they are, Michael and Shroud had made something for everybody. Michael had drawn something for everyone and Shroud had made little figurines out of his webs and clay. Any cracks in the clay were filled with web making them silvery and pretty. 

"Y/N, we made these for you," Michael says and holds out the figurine and drawing. Michael had drawn a picture of the two of us on a sled. The crayons had smudged together in some places and it was a bit messy but I loved how much thought he put into it. The figurine Shroud had made for me was a little penguin with a silver webbed tummy. 

"Thank you so much my beloveds!" I beam and plant firm kisses on their foreheads that make them giggle and run off to give out the rest of their presents. 

Tommy had made me a cardigan in my favourite colour with big buttons on the front. Tubbo got me seeds for my garden at mine and Dream's house, Ranboo bought paint supplies and Techno had somehow acquired a massive ruby for me. 

"You can turn it into jewellery or something I don't know," he'd stuttered making me laugh at the randomness of the gift. This was often what happened on Christmas, Techno ran out of ideas and grabbed the most useful thing he could find that would qualify as a gift. 

Dream had gotten me something different altogether. 

"Merry Christmas," he mumbles and presses a locket into my palm. It was silver to match my crown and was an oval shape with tiny ivy vine engravings. I smile curiously at him and open the tiny object. I gasp totally in awe of the little photos. It opened into three sides that each had a picture of the people I love. 

The first photo was of Ranboo, Tubbo, Michael, Shroud and Tommy. Michael and Shroud were riding high on Ranboo's shoulders laughing their heads off. Tommy and Tubbo each held one of the boys' legs to keep them steady whilst the picture was taken. The next slide had Wilbur, Phil and Techno in it. Wilbur and Techno were smirking cheekily at the camera whilst Phil seemed to be rolling his eyes at their antics. 

The final photo was of me, Spirit, Dream, Sapnap and George. We were on the beach and Spirit had rested her head on my shoulder whilst Dream had an arm around my waist. George and Sapanp were semi-photo-bombing on the sand behind us. George was burying Sapnap and only Sapnap's head and white bandana were visible. I remember the day the photo was taken, before Dream and I got together, before a lot of things. 

I smile feeling my eyes get a little bit teary. 

"I love you," I mutter.
Dream "awes" and wraps an arm around my shoulders. Shroud shyly hands me the gift I had gotten for Dream.