**✿❀bunnies all around! ❀✿**

A rainy day, could that really ruin the mood of a newly couple? Of course!
Wilbur, a professional musician and song writer, and Techno a english major. What could go wrong? Turns out everything.

♛𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 pov

After a long day at work, finally going home and laying in bed sounds so.. relaxing and welcoming, even comforting maybe. As soon as I open the door everything was freshly cleaned, "weird" I looked around the apartment room. "Where's Techno?" I asked myself. As I walk up to our bedroom door, I could hear, laughing?
I barge into the room only to see techno placing like 50 bunny plushies all around the room, that sure was a sight to see.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘 pov

"Finally done" I think to myself as I place the last bunny plushie. When I suddenly hear Wilbur barge into the room just looking around like he'd seen a ghost. Honestly, it was s funny sight to see Wilbur just mindlessly looking around. I walk up to him and hug him, I've missed him.
I decide to go to the kitchen and get some carrots out of the fridge. I search the whole fridge, no carrots. "What the actual fuck?" I say in confusion. "I just bought like 2 packs yesterday" I say getting slightly annoyed.
Wilbur walks up to me and says "remember the movie we watched yesterday? Yeah you ate all of the carrots yesterday while watch the movie." God that was so embarrassing, I blushed in embarrassment and turn my head the opposite direction of his.

hey 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖  𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎 😌✌(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎 😌✌(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿