Meeting // Part 2

I sighed through the cracks of my mask, reaching for another snack before realization struck me. I was out of food. Darn it.
I slipped into my outside attire, a green jumper with a hoodie that I careful placed on my head. Underneath it was a black shirt and a little white tie. Slipping my feet into my normal red shoes, I placed my scarred hands into the pockets of the jacket and left the small apartment i've resided in for the past years. 
As I stepped out into the bustling city I took out my phone, emailing the location to 'All for One' so he could look at it in case it was a real option.
Shaking my head, I lifted my head to survey the sun. I had basically lost track of what the outside looked like for a few months. More and more people were pushing through crowds of people, each not knowing anything about the other. Their quirk, life at home, what they were doing that afternoon.
But Midoriya knew.
He began walking, quite short around the usual businessmen and businesswomen taking the same route. He would usually start off by buying coffee, or tea. He preferred tea, so he paid for it and left, grumbling under his breath about work these days.
"Heroes are just making it so much easier to slip through.. I remember when they nearly always won."
I muttered under my breath, before taking a left to the store. Usually I'd haul a good months worth of food, sometimes even daring to rob a few things. Today.. I think I'd just grab fewer snacks then usual. I had to stop eating so much after all, and I didn't want to waste all my money on food, as I probably should get some new clothes.
Moving the shopping trolley ahead of me, I entered the salad aisle, scanning the shelves.
Of course, the salad that I actually liked was at the very top, where I wasn't able to reach. I stood on my tip-toes, reaching my hand up to try and swipe it off, which didn't happen.
I suddenly felt somebody breath on my neck and saw another hand take the salad with near ease. I turned to them and they looked shocked, to say the least. Well, I was a kid with a bunny mask. 
The blonde man stared at me for a second, lost in thought before I snatched the salad from his hand and placed it in my trolley.
"Sorry if the mask bothered you. I don't like people touching me, especially my face."
I stated before walking off, scanning the aisles for more food.

By the end, I hadn't kept my promise and had a stock-load of food in my trolley, which was a pain to carry back.
Halfway through my walk I heard yelling, causing me to turn as I noticed the blonde running up to me, out of breath.
I looked down at my wrist which, in my vision, displayed a small screen stating the man and who he exactly was. Hizashi Yamada, some sort of hero I believe. I didn't scan any further before he talked.
"Hey.. huff.. kid.. need help carrying.. huff.. that?"
He looked at me with a cheesy grin, causing me to make a rather loud 'tch'.
"Why would I let you touch my stuff?"
I eyed him. He didn't seem threatening, besides he was a hero. Nobody really knew of my existence, so I supposed it was alright.. though what was his reasoning?
"W-e-e-ell... it seems like so much for one to carry, plus you kept on dropping bags.."
I muttered under my breath, mumbling to myself before I shook myself back into reality.
"Fine. Don't think we'll be all buddy buddy now, yeah?"
I picked up around half of the bags and began walking, hearing him rush to pick up the remainder and follow, clearly trying to start conversation.
"So, uh, why you need so much food?"
He tilted his head, making me chuckle dryly.
"I don't like to leave my little workspace, so I typically buy enough to last me ages."
"Why you have the mask?"
"I don't like being touched, specifically around the face. Also, its around my business."
"What do you work as?"
"..Er.. I babysit. The kids usually enjoy the mask, yeah."
"How old are ya, kid?"
"I don't think I'd tell you that. You're some strange dude following me around whilst I'm just trying to live life."
I stopped outside of my apartment. I could see one of the few kids residing in it playing outside, where they waved at me. I knew them, to say the least.
I took the food from the man quickly.
"You can go back to whatever hero agency you live at. I need to get back to planning."
As I exited, I realized the man take out his phone and walk away, texting away..

-In the UA teachers groupchat, specifically for work-

Mic: Guys! You won't believe what happened!
Eraser: Let me guess, somebody finally shut you up.

Midnight: You finally found somebody who had the balls to love you.

Nezu: My, it must be important, unless you typed in the wrong chat? The other one is for other purposes, this is for work?

Mic: It is for work! You know that kid?! I met him today! I talked to him!
Eraser: Wait, you're not joking, right? This is a serious topic.
Mic: I'm not! I helped him get salad in the store. He's super small too.
I helped him carry his groceries, and I know where he may live!

All Might: I AM HERE! To gasp in awe because Mic did something amazing!

Eraser: Okay, okay. You know where this kid lives??

Nezu: This.. could be great information. Ready some of the teachers.
We're going to stop this kid.