Welcome to Spooky Island

Luckily, the plane was able to get back under controlled with a little help from Upgrade. They had to make an emergency and took a boat to Spooky Island. Now everyone were de-boarding and step onto the island. "Welcome to Spooky Island, the frightfully popular spot for young adults." Someone in a strange statue said, moving the arms. "Catch our Electric Torture Parade. It's A Dead World After All. And the world-famous Splatter Hall." They walked towards the statue, "Ah! Scooby-Doo! And the rest of Mystery Inc.. Oh it is marvelous to finally meet you! How fantastic-" They accidentally hit someone, "Oh! I'm so sorry. That's the second time this week." Then a man exits the thing. "Ah, thank goodness."

"Sorry. It's a new toy, I'm just getting up to speed with it. Welcome!" He walks to them with open arms. "Oh thank goodness, I was afraid I'd have to lug those all the way up to the hotel." Daphne sighs out, Kevin couldn't help but roll his eyes, "Does a girl really need that much?" He mutters, but got elbowed again by Gwen. "Ah, but that is what Spooky Island is all about, realizing your worst fears." The man says. "I'm Emile Mondevarious, the owner of this amusement park." He introduces himself.

"You seem less...." Fred says, trying to find the right words. "Spooky." Shaggy says. "Then we'd have guessed." Velma agrees. The man was dressed in casual wear and didn't seem to give off a frightening presence. "Oh no, oh no, I can be pretty spooky when called upon. I can go," Mondevarious, then made some fake growling noises. "Claws and everything. Oh yes, you wouldn't want to run into me in a dark alley."

"So you're the one that brought all of us here." Gwen states. "No, no, what brought you here was an insatiable appetite for a juicy mystery." The owner corrects her. He then leads the group towards the park. "The truth is Mr. Mondavevarious, Mystery Inc. is broken up." Daphne says. "And while all the free stuff is a bonus," Kevin starts but Ben cuts him off. "Kevin, Gwen, and I, we're only members for a short time. I mean you clearly want Mystery Inc.'s help." He says. "Ah, but that's the beauty of something broken. It can be fixed and there in lies its potential. And you three, well the more the merrier, for I need all the help available to save Spooky Island." Mondevarious explains.

"What exactly is going on that you asked for all of us to come here to begin with?" Ben asks. "I believe somebody's casting a spell on the people." Mondevarious starts. "A spell? Well that can't be right. I don't detect any magic on the island at all. At least, none I'm aware of." Gwen says. "But something is happening my dear, now look at those who come in, and those who depart." Everyone then look to find a bunch of college students lined up in a single line, but look rather serious. "They look like sober, well-behaved college students." Velma points out.

"Precisely. And they didn't before they came. They've changed. In other words, a magic spell." Mondevarious says. "Carol! Hey Carol, how was the island?" A young man with spiky hair walks over the woman at the front of the line. "Are you tricking, on me?" The girl, now Carol says, but her tone sounds threatening. "Carol, it's me. Brad. We've known each other since we were like 3." Brad says and lays his hands on her shoulders.

But then something unexpected happens, Carol grabbed Brad and lifted him up with surprising strength. "Step Off My Grill, Son!" She growls. "Carol, what are you doing?!" Brad asks, now scared. Carol then threw him to the group. The gang were all shocked by what had happened. Brad then scrambled away and the brainwashed people start to head to the barge.

"I'm terrified. And the young people that come off the barge, the people I love most, are in danger." Mondevarious says. "I'm going to solve this one first." Velma declares. "Not before I solve it first." Fred counters. "You guys are going to like total idiots when you get captured and I'm the one saving you." Daphne interjects. The teens roll their eyes in unison at the behavior of the three, while Shaggy and Scooby just watch as the three then went in different directions.