Story Info.

This takes place in the Scooby-Doo movie in 2002. It follows the original plot but with Ben, Gwen, and Kevin added in. And being in the summer.

As for background information, the Scooby Gang met Ben and Gwen when Ben first got the Omnitrix. And Kevin was a villain but instead of being left in the Null Void he escaped but instead of holding on to hate and revenge he decided to give good a chance and became apart of the team. They meant again two years after the original series (Ben 10) ended.

There will be alterations from Alien Force because I want to be connected to the world the story is set in as closely as possible.

The Scooby Gang are aware of their powers and know of Max's past as a Plumber.

Ben and Gwen are 13 at the beginning along with Kevin being 14. I personally like Alien Force and you can imagine what they look like before the two year time Skip. And Ben's watch is still the original design, but will become the Alien Force one after the time Skip too. (Albeit, he will have access to one alien not shown in the original series, (I think Nanomech needs more love)).

I hope you guys enjoy this. I love the original live-action Scooby-Doo films and Ben 10 and I notice a lack of crossover fic with these two. I do not own the story nor characters all rights belong to the original owners.

Also should I do the sequel Monsters Unleashed? Just asking I'm cool if I don't.

Okay enjoy. Hope you enjoy. Eda's voice (The Owl House): Byyyeeee!