•Massages•

Luke had been getting really bad back pains for the past two weeks so his doctor had recommended him to go get massage therapy. Well, this was three weeks ago. He's been back at the "Tender Hands" Massage Care office for a different reason. His fascination with a 19 year old pink haired Masseuse who looked hotter than a fucking sex God. He could imagine the pink haired boy's long member already up his ass.

Well, he could. Michael- The Masseuse I mean- had not known about this 18 year old's fantasy and had just seen him on a regular basis, because he thought it was for medical treatment. He did suspect his patient Luke Hemmings was gay, due to the flower crowns and tight tights. It did slightly attract Michael to him, but he did his job since he was a masseuse.

This all went down hill err- uphill when they were both stuck in a conversation while waiting for the office to "officially" open.

"Umm. What is your job exactly?" Luke had asked the Pink Rock boy.

"Well, I'm a masseuse. Hence why I work here." Michael replied.

"So, you like, do massages and shit?" Luke asked once more.

"I believe that's what the definition of a masseuse is, yes," Michael answered.

"So, you're good with your hands?"

"You could say that." Michael raised a brow.

The smug expression on Michael's face had just given Luke a boner. In an attempt to hide it, he crossed his left leg over his right. That way it would conceal his new bulge tightening his already tight tights. Michael must have noticed his anguish and scooted closer to him. Once they were close enough, Michael whispered seductively into Luke's ear. "Now tell me, where does it hurt?"

Luke shuddered in absolute pleasure. He was getting more turned on, than a light switch in a dark room.

"Luke, your lucky your session is up." Michael scanned his watch.

Luke nodding shyly was now acting slavishly submissive to Michael.

As they entered the room, Michael had asked if he would like him to relieve his pain. Luke had approved, and before he knew it, Michael was pulling off his tights. Only to show a surprisingly big bulge, but not as big as Michael's himself.

"I just want one thing in return," Michael asked.

"What is it?" Luke asked his face blushing red.

"I want you to call me Daddy." Michael asked.

Luke had turned red, his boner now turning to a 7 on the moh's scale of hardness.

Michael had downed on him. His tongue swirled around his swollen tip of his member, where he flicked and sucked. Bobbing his head up and down to please Luke, only for Luke to arch his back up, slamming in further in Michael's mouth.

"Oh, Daddy! Suck me harder!" Luke squealed. Michael happily obliged.

He went faster, breaking the all time record for speed, I think. Only for Luke to keep on writhing underneath his touch.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your little boy!" With that Luke covered his mouth in shame.

"What was that baby?" Michael asked, stopping his sucking with a large pop.

"Nothing Daddy..." Luke trailed off.

"Daddy, doesn't like his baby boy lying to him," He said turning Luke on his stomach.

Luke got hard, while Michael went to go get a condom and some lube. He slathered some on his long fingers and onto his cock. He stuck one in Luke's asshole for Luke to adjust. Luke moaned in a reply for one more finger.

Michael added two more, before Luke asked to stop. "Please fuck your little boy,"

Those words turned Michael on. Only to get harder. He stripped his clothes off and proceeded to place his dick firmly aligned with Luke's entrance. Luke crinkled his nose and held tightly to the beds where the patients laid. As Michael slid in his 9.5 dick in and out with short pumps.

"Daddy, I feel weird in my stomach." Luke said cutely. He was acting like he was an eight year old who never climaxed before.

"Don't worry baby, daddy's going to help with that," Michael said as he grabbed hold of Luke's once again erect dick.

"Oh fuck, Daddy. I'm going to cum, please touch me more." Luke huffed.

"Aww damn, so tight babe, I'm going to cum inside your small round ass." Michael said, still holding tight to Luke's member.

"AHHH! DADDY," Luke shivered while releasing his white warm fluid all over Michael's hand and the bed.

"Luke, LUKE- IM CUMMING!" Michael said as he came inside Luke. He pulled out with the trail of cum following shortly after.

He laid to Luke's side before asking, "So when's you're next appointment?"