He's My Ruthless Billionaire

Introduction of Author: I'm ISleepTightAtNight even though, that's not my real name. I'm Roxene.

*************************************

Welcome: He's My Ruthless Billionaire is my first story. I welcome you all from the silent readers to who crave for updates.

*****************************************

Warning: I'm an adult therefore, mature content will be within, the use of explicit and suggestive language such as "fuck, damn, shit etc..." just any words you might find insulting or rude might be in there. I'm not so much of a cusser though but if you'll have a problem, stop reading would be a good option right now. Even though, I'd love if you'd check it out.

*****************************************

Diction: Any grammatical errors that's within please bear with me. I'll try and proofread all my chapters that will be ahead.

**************************************

Author's Copyright: Copyright© All Rights Reserved ISleepTightAtNight 2015

Consequences: There should not be any replications of my handy work, it takes time and energy to put together a chapter. If there is any, I have no problem reporting you plus you'll be hearing from me as the crazy person that you stole ideas from or my work completely. If there's permission from me, then by all means you're allowed to use it but those go in regards to "quotes and sectionalized paragraphs." Otherwise you know what plagiarism leads to and then you'll be considered as a thief and not everyone in this world need/want(s) a criminal record. Thank you so much for your understanding!

*****************************************

Story setting: The places, events, names or anything of any sort that you'll come across, is just coincidental if it does plays out to be an actuality. Everything in this story is just a compilation of fictional thoughts that the writer composes. It's just pure coincidence.

*******************************************

Appreciation: Thank you so much for reading! :)

*************************************

He's My Ruthless Billionaire

She sees him everyday, she lusts everyday, she envies the women that he has been with everyday. She gives him comfort whenever he needs it which is almost everyday.

She basically lives, breathe, sleep and eat for him everyday. She's his constant, she's his backbone, she's his PA.

Stella Parlor.

He anticipates each day to be around her, when she's not near; he goes out of control. He needs her, she's his light, his bright star. He craves for her touch, she makes him ignite.

She has worked with him for five years and he loved her for two, he'd always say he was out of his mind to not recognize such beauty, she was like the girl he never noticed.

She makes him want to change, to better himself for her; to please her. He finds her captivating like a perfectly painted art piece, who's this she you may ask? Stella, Stella Parlor and he's her boss.

Errin Blake; The Ruthless Billionaire.

****Please Enjoy and Continue Reading He's My Ruthless Billionaire****