nine.

"They're watching us." She whispered.

"So? I want everyone to know you're mine." He placed a soft kiss on the base of her neck and she blushed. So they were putting a label on this. "Are you hungry? Do you want to go in for lunch?" He asked as he kept peppering kisses around her neck. This made her squirm in his grasp and was making it hard for her to answer him.

"I-I have to study, for-for potions." He hummed against her neck, sending vibrations throughout her body.

"Mind if I join you?" He pulled away and looked up at her, watching her nod as she bit her lip. He quickly brought his hand up to her face and pulled her bottom lip out of her other one and watched as she blushed.

He grabbed his bag from the side of him and stood up, grabbing Maddie's hand in his and leading them out of the courtyard, ignoring the stares of those who were left.

Fred knew that she didn't want people thinking bad about her or saying mean things that weren't even true but he wanted her to look past that and be able to know that they don't mean anything against her.

He hoped she could find to feel confident about herself and not care about what others think.

The two walked hand in hand towards the gryffindor common room. Lucky everyone was in the great hall for lunch, including their friends, so they didn't have to deal with their questions. Maddie didn't know if she could answer any of them because she didn't know what her and Fred were.

Sure he said she was his but what did that mean exactly? Were they like a couple, or did Fred just like to get her flustered for no reason?

She was too afraid to ask though.

When they made it back to her and Hermione's room, Maddie grabbed her textbooks and a quill and parchment paper before taking a seat on her bed.

Fred placed his bag down on the floor and took a seat on the edge of her bed. He looked around the room, finding a few flowers scattered around before flopping down on the bed and staring up at the ceiling.

He turned his head towards Maddie after a moment and turned on his side, his right arm supporting his head as he stared at the girl.

She looked so beautiful sitting their studying, her eyebrows were furrowed while she tried to understand something she was reading and her lips were slightly moving as she softly read the words out loud to herself.

Her golden brown hair was tied up in a bun today and had some stray pieces out in the front. Her blue eyes looked illuminating in the sunlight from the window and her cherry cheeks looked so beautiful he just couldn't believe it.

His eyes trailed down her body, she took off her robes and was just in a gryffindor sweater with a matching skirt with knee high socks. Her plump breasts were evident through her shirt and you could see the curves of her body by the way she sat.

Oh how he wanted to take that body and just worship it for the rest of his life.

"What are you staring at?" He looked up to see his flustered baby, her cheeks a bright red and her eyes trying to avoid his. He smiled, sitting up on the bed so he was level with her.

"My gorgeous cherry." Her lips slightly opened when he scooted closer to her and brought his hand up to cup her cheek. "Your gorgeous face," He ran his hand on her cheeks and down her neck, "and your gorgeous body." His hand ran down her arm and to her thighs, slowly running down her leg until he pulled her leg and brought it over his thigh. He did the same with her other leg, so she was straddling him.

Her breathing was raged as he ran his hands through her hair, slightly tugging to make her look up at him. He connected their lips, relishing on the sweet taste of her for a bit longer than he should. He pulled away and they were both panting for breath, her sweet plump lips were swollen and he grew hard at the sight.

"Freddie." She breathed out. She felt this unfamiliar feeling bubbling inside her and she liked it. She wanted more of it. Her hands reached up and into his hair, pulling his neck and crashing her lips back onto his. She moved her waist closer to his, earning a groan out of him. She whined as he pulled away, still not feeling satisfied.

"What's wrong, baby? Hmm? What do you need?" The feeling buzzed even more at his words, it was as if her core had a heart beat. "Just tell me and I'll give it to you." Amusement was clear in his voice. He knew she had never done anything like this and he was beyond happy to be the first one to show her. "No need to overthink."

She nodded her head in agreement slowly, and fiddled with some of the curls on the back of his neck. "I-I want you to kiss me." She pouted softly and he smirked, he was going to make her work for what she wanted.

"Yeah? Where do you want it, love?" The red head tilted his head to the side, loving the way she frowned. She whined and moved again, gulping when his bulge met her heat. "I need words, darling. I don't know what you want unless you tell me." He brought his hands to her waist and slowly started guiding her to move her hips against him.

Her mouth softly opened at the new feeling and she resisted the urge to moan.

"Does that feel good, hm?" She whimpered and moved closer to him, if that was even possible. He placed his lips on hers, slipping his tongue into her mouth and soon asserting dominance. He was still moving her waist with his hands and could feel her wanting to moan. He pulled away, bringing his hand up to her neck and squeezed softly. "Don't you dare hold those sounds from me, Maddie. I want to hear every single one of your pleads."

One of his hands moved from her waist and pulled her skirt up so their weren't as many layers in between them and she could feel the most of it. She pulled away from him and threw her head back, a moan exiting her mouth as she sped up against him.

"F-Freddie." She moaned as he began attacking her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. As he hit a certain place just below her jaw and ear, a loud moan filtered from her mouth. He smirked against her skin and kept moving her waist, loving the way she was grinding against him.

"That's it, good girl." His hands traveled to the back of her underwear, letting her take control. She continued to roll her hips on top of him, addicted to whatever she was feeling. She didn't really know what was happening but all she knew was that it felt really good.

He squeezed her ass as her hips dug deeper into his cock, a moan admitting from his mouth. He could feel her hesitation when he felt the familiar feeling boil up, knowing she was feeling it to.

"Keep going, little girl. Just like that." Her head fell forward onto his neck as she continued her pace, feeling a spark in her core as she continued to ride him. "Cum for me." She released at his words with a loud moan, her head falling back and Fred soon following after. His hands had returned to her waist and he continued to ride out her orgasm. "Good girl, that's my good girl."

His short breaths matched hers as she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling tired from what she had just endured. His hands came up to her back and he rubbed it, praising her for how she did.

Her tiny hands gripped onto her shoulders, her clit feeling sensitive whenever she moved. She whimpered when he stood up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He carried her to the bathroom, his hands under her butt before placing her on the counter. "You need to get cleaned up before classes, sweetheart. And, well, I do too." He pushed a few hairs out of her face and cupped her cheeks.

He felt bad for leaving her after her first orgasm, knowing she probably had many questions, but he also knew that the girl would be entirely stressed out if she missed a class.

He pecked her lips softly before pulling away and looking at his girl.

"There's a party tonight, if you want to go and feel up to it, meet me there, okay?" She nodded, a smile coming onto her face. Maddie loved spending time with Fred so really it was a win win. "Okay. You think you can get to your classes alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm just tired."

"Take a nap after your last class okay?" She nodded again and he smiled at how much she wanted to obey him. "Good girl. I'll see you later. Clean up and go to class." He begin to walk away before he felt a hand grab his wrist and pull him back. She grabbed the back of his neck before pulling him in for a kiss and then letting him go.