Crossing Paths

"Wassup bangchan" doyoung said getting up and high-fiving the blonde hair man,"you know this that, now how about we start this meeting taeyong" bangchan said getting serious looking at the man that nodded his head.

In The Morning
RING RING RING RING- a groan could be heard throughout the apartment, as the lazily girl went to the bathroom to brush her teeth to get ready for her everyday scheduled. "ughhh I hate my life" Minji said groaning rinsing her mouth with water and spitting it in the sink.

As Minji was getting ready and about to head out her small apartment she gotta call from one of her closets friends. " hii soojin unnie" Minji said with a hint of happiness in her voice "hey I was just calling to make sure you were getting ready classes are about to start."

"yeah I am I'm still kinda tired though from the party" minji groaned as she grabbed her car keys and house key and her phone and locked the door on her way out.

"me too, I knew it was bad idea too drink" Soojin noted with a bit of frustration in her tone. "This is all yiren's fault, we shouldn't have listen to her about the party in the first place" Soojin stated with a slight groan.

Minji let out an airy chuckle as she started to get a another call from  no other than yiren herself.

"Speak of the devil she's calling me right now, I gotta go I'll meet up with you at the university" minji said hanging up after hearing a see you later from Soojin, picking up yirens call while heading to her car.

"Hey minji, I know it's the morning but could you get me some coffee from Starbucks and pick me up I missed the bus" yiren said apologetically to the elder.

"Sure I was on my way there any way, pick you up
In a bit." Minji reassured the youngest, and hanging up after saying her order.

A ding from the door could be hear through Starbucks indicating that someone had walked in.

The girl walked up to the cashier putting in her and her friends order, and taking a spot on the far end of counter top.

As a  ding came from the door again, the girl took a glance at the young looking man wearing all black and a mask.

His look may not catch most people's attention but it caught her somehow, as his body figure look somewhat familiar.

"Can I get a black coffee with 6 expresso shots please" the man said obviously getting widened eyes from the cashier but she paid no mind to it.

After putting his order and walking to a seat near where the girl sated, she decided to speak "6 expresso shots huh, that's an usual order" the girl asked a hint of curiosity in her voice.

Getting a deep chuckle from the dark haired man "maybe for you but this is my usual" he said showing a smile under his mask that obviously went unnoticed to the girl.

Getting a chuckle from the girl as she heard her name being called "Minji?!" The cashier said out loud gaining the young mans attention.

"Minji hmm" the young man said under his breathe getting a glance from the girl as it didn't go unnoticed this time so she asked "and what's your name if I may ask?" She questioned after getting the two cups of coffee and getting a couple napkins.

"Taeyong" the young man said shaking the girls hands. "Well Taeyong I hope we meet again someday." The girl said waving goodbye and making her way out heading towards the door.

Minji sat in the running car honking the horn as a young girl came out of the small apartment heading towards the car.

"Hey you got my coffee" yiren said getting in the passenger seat. "Yeah here you go" minji said giving the girl her coffee that was held in her hand.

Yiren closed the door while grabbing the coffee and muttering a quick thanks as minji drove away to the University.

At The University
"So Minji did hear about  the new transfers?" Yiren asked while siting down in her seat for first class "no why?" Minji replying in a nonchalant tone.

"I heard they were hot" yiren said giving minji a wink "you think every guy is hot" minji said giving her a casual eye roll "that is a fat ass lie and you know it" yiren said scoffing off the mean comment.

The bell had rung and the professor walked in with the university's new hot topic(literally) "I told you" yiren said eyeing the 4 boys.

"Okay we have some new transfers...again but you guys can introduce yourselves and find a vacant seat and sit anywhere" the teacher said preparing to start the lesson.

"Hi I'm Johnny and I hope to have a great year with you guys" Johnny said before siting in the middle section of the class

"I'm Mark and it's a pleasure to be your classmate" Mark said and sat next to yiren "aren't I lucky?" Yiren whispered all excitedly to minji, who was not having it.

"I'm doyoung and it's great too meet you" doyoung said and sat next to Johnny "that name sounds vaguely familiar" yiren mentioned to Minji but Minji just brushed it off and now lastly.

"Hi I'm taeyong and and I'm your new classmate" Taeyong said and went to sit by the rest of the guys.

"Now, THAT sounds vaguely familiar" Minji said immediately after hearing his name.

IM BACK (cue the drum music) Ik I put it on hold and I wasn't going to finish it at first but that would make me Feel terrible, so don't worry I'll keep uploading as soon as I can.