A hot foursome- maknae line x male reader

Smut warning! Vote, comment, follow and check out my other books- requested by I forgot
————————————————-

'Daddy ah daddy harder daddy fuck me like a toy, fucking use me im all yours daddy please!' You plead as your finger flicks on your wet clít and you squeeze your eyes shut as you ride off your fingers pleasure. You hear the door creak, finally he came, you hear Jungkook walk through the front door and you in your sexy costume keep your legs split and keep moaning out dirty words 'fuck me, you own me daddy~ ahhh fuck me harder' you hear his footsteps get closer, you ride to your orgasm then see 4 men come through the door. Your mouth drops in suprise. Fuck.

'Yn? Jimin and taehyung stutter in sync as you blush frozen in place, you see their members getting hard and Jungkook especially since he's your fuck buddy. 'Wanna fuck me masters?' You purr as you make doe eyes and spread your legs.

Of course they wanted to
Jungkook walked over to you first, pulling his trousers off and placing his hardened member next to your mouth, you grin
'Suck me off like a good hoe' he says, in that deep sexy voice you love and you feel your self getting wet all over again, taehyung and jimin let their pants drop too.

You take Jungkooks big cock in your mouth as you get lifted onto jimins lap. You take Jungkooks big hard cock, deep throating and leaving kitten licks whilst you use your hands to pump his dick, you go balls deep as he lets out sounds of pleasure. Let's just say you're experienced. You then gasp against his dick as you feel something hard tease your hole, jimins even bigger dick starts to tease and slap your dripping cunt as you moan uncontrollably, causing Jungkook to grab your hair abs push you down, leaving you breathless. He lets off his seed down your throat and you try to swallow but jimin finally penetrates you without warning going all the way down, sending jolts of pleasure, you moan uncontrollably but taehyung cock is pushed into your mouth and your head is pushes down roughly on his hard member, jimin starts to go so hard you feel your walls clench and your mimd go blank , taehyung cums all in your mouth so you have no time to swallow and all his cum drops down your mouth as he goes for a round two, meanwhile Jungkook starts to lick your clip, sending you ah electrifying pleasure like no other and you cum at the same time as jimin. 

You all pull out and you go into all fours, taehyung aline his cock with your ass, as Jungkook slips under you, jimin alines himself with your mouth. They all start sending your mind to Hevan, as they thrust at their own tempos and with such force your holes are always filled and you cum almost instantly as they dominate every part of your body. Jimin cums In you first, his dripping hair with sweat and face full of extreme pleasure, then Jungkook cums pulling out with struggle, his pullout game is weak with your dripping hole leaving his body tingling and not long after taehyung who finished with a large groan and thrust leaving you to cum Again, he stays inside you for a cockwarming as you all collapse on the bed.

You close your eyes, as your body still shakes from the pleasure. Your clit was pumping in pleasure and their juices were all mixed inside you, this was definitely not the last time.