USJ attack/start of the journey

Start from the beginning

Instead, we are focusing on Izuku and what happens to him at the moment.

(Izuku Pov)

I fell down after the portal takes me. However instead of being inside of a building, I instead appear to be in an open area with a few torii gates. I decided to follow them while being cautious since I don't know where it leads. It was a decently long path, but not too long for me to get more tired.

(3rd Pov)

As he gets near the end, he sees 2 couches, a table, some food and a few drinks, along with a odd-looking yet young fellow waiting for him. As if sensing him, he looks over and sees Izuku and motions him over.

The fellow senses that Izuku is still tense and tells him "You have no need to worry, I managed to intervene and stop them from properly taking you and mind controlling you." that makes Izuku lose his tenseness in knowing that he was saved.

Izuku, being curious, asks "Mind telling me who you are and where are we?" the unknown guy chuckles and replies "I'll explain who I am and where we are while we are eating." Izuku sits down as the couch automatically adjusts itself to fit Izuku's wings on and make him comfy.

"I'll start off by explaining who and what I am." the guy explains. "My name is Tr0ller, and I am one of many gods watching over the multiverse. Us multiverse gods watch over different universes and can influence them if need be, however we can't directly interfere unless the universe requires us. If it's too dangerous, we can wipe them out so they don't spread to others."

Izuku is slightly confused, as well as scared and asked "S-so you can wipe out my universe?" Tr0ller notices Izuku is scared slightly and reassures "Young Izuku, I have no intention of wiping out your universe. your universe is a nice universe and is in no danger of being wiped out. The only reason why I interfered with the portal person called Kurogiri is because I'm asking you to help me with a certain Universe." let it be known that Izuku is a anime enthusiast and only his friend group knew he was a anime enthusiast.

"You are essentially a more powerful version of Zelretch." Izuku adds "Any way, if I agree to go to the universe, what universe would it be?" He gets a chuckle in response and hears "You are either gonna love or hate where I'm sending you." Izuku wonders what universe it will be but understands that he's the one with Emiya luck and Tr0ller is indeed pulling a Zelretch on him.

"I am pulling a Zelretch on you." Tr0ller says with a Zelretch level grin. "Since you are a anime enthusiast, you should know about the AOT universe." "I've seen the first season of it along with a third of season 2, so are you sending me there?!" Izuku asks excitedly. Tr0ller chuckles and tells Izuku "I will need to do a couple things but I will be sending you to the year 845, on the day when the Colossal first attacks and you will be picked up by the scouts. As for the couple things, I will de-age you to about 10 years old while still keeping your training on your abilities. I'll also give you the ability to hasten your wings growing back at the cost of stamina."

"Send me in coach, I'll gladly do it and save them all." Izuku happily tells Tr0ller, with the response being "One last thing Izuku, you absolutely cannot tell them what happens in the future. If you want, you can tell them you are from another world, you just can't tell them what happens in the future. I'll allow you to bring people over to your world if you wish once you're done in this world."

After that statement, Izuku gets sent over to the AOT world, however just before we watch over Izuku, a screen pops up in front of Tr0ller which shows the rumbling. "I have no doubts that you are the hope they need to end the cycle of suffering Izuku."

~~~~~~~~~Over to Izuku~~~~~~~~

Izuku appears in the forest near to Eren's house, he starts flying towards the edge of the forest and he reaches the edge just as the lighting strikes and the skinless head pops up over the wall. Izuku then stops in place seeing the face. 'It's different seeing him in person than just on a screen. Bertholdt looks uglier when in titan form in person.' Izuku is knocked out his thoughts when he hears Bertholdt kick the wall. 'Shit, I spent too much time thinking when I should have spent it trying to get over to shinganshina and getting people to the ships, or at least killing some titans.'

~~~~~~~~Timeskip to when he reaches Eren's house~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku heads over to Eren's house in hopes he isn't too late to safe Carla from being eaten. Izuku pushed the speed of that he can go to get there. Thankfully, he got there in time to help Eren and Mikasa get Carla out, to which he managed to fully ice parts of the beam near Carla and broke it allowing those 3 to escape, with the help from Hannes when he got to those 3.

While those 4 focused on escaping, Izuku focused on killing all the titans that he could, starting with the smiling titan. he also sent 2 feathers, one for Eren and the other for Mikasa for them to keep safe until he meets them in person.

~~~~~~~~~~Mini-timeskip until the last titan for Izuku~~~~~~~~~~~

As Izuku was about to kill the last titan before landing on the roof, he decided to try a Levi spin and kill them. what he didn't know is that Erwin, Hange and Levi all saw him with his wings and were watching him get his 25th kill when they saw him pull a Levi spin and kill it. sure it was sloppy, but he will refine it as he grows in experience.

As he lands, the titan-loving scientist wizzes over to him and starts saying "wow, you killed all of them, can you tell me how you use your wings? what else can-" before the crazy scientist lady say any more, a midget that looks like he's permanently annoyed stops her. Then Commander Eyebrows, as Izuku calls him, comes up and asks "How about you come with us and answer a few questions?" Izuku agrees, having a feeling that Eyebrows would want to recruit him after sufficient questions are answered.

Izuku was right in his feeling. After he answered the questions, he was told that he would be recruited into the scouts after a trial was held in order for him to be put into one or the other. It was a trial similar to how Izuku saw in the anime/manga for AOT, the only difference being people were wanting him to be alive and in the scouts since he can be their symbol of Hope, of Freedom!

After the Military police's failed attempt in getting Izuku handed to them, Izuku was given to the scouts and was allowed to practice his quirk and what he can do. Thankfully he was already at the stage where he can manipulate the water in the air roughly 10 meters in all directions well enough as well as turn it into ice.

Now, we shift to what happened after Izuku was taken in the USJ incident. How will the civilians react? Also what happens when UA notices Izuku is in another world at the request of a god?