ACT ONE

• OnlyFans Ynw Melly •

I was creating my new OnlyFans account, the first in my life.

I wanted the name to be the same as instagram, but "YnwYans" was assigned to other people.

"YansLee" was the name I gave myself.

I was happy, Polo G and I met in a video clip of him.

The truth is that I was one of the girls who danced, and with whom he had the most confidence.

I left the house, and the paparazzi already started taking photos.

When I entered instagram, I entered some labels and one of the things that surprised me was "PlayBoi Cartie" along with the photo that the paparazzi took of me.

"Please, I need to contact you for my video clip, you are the best" he put in his publication.

Call Cartie;

- Hey man, how's everything? I was wondering if the video clip is still available.

- Girl, you already know that. - He said laughing.

(...)

After hanging up I got to the store, where I wanted so badly to go.

Fuck I loved when I was empty, and that was my moment.

Enter the store together with Trevor my bodyguard, nigga and a great friend.

This nigga is almost six feet tall and he's a little fat from the muscled muscles.

- Trevor, I'm going upstairs, you can wait here. - I said and went upstairs.

I tried on the suit that I wanted so much, I loved how it fit me and how it fit my ass, waist and tits.

I bought the suit and went home, the suit was for a celebrity "gala."

Polo G called me, saying, that Cartie published that I accept the "job" I was glad since Cartie was a good friend of mine, and Melly was very jealous.

- Polo, bro, calm down, it's just a job. - I said while I was lying on my bed, in panties and a tight tank top.

- I love you, see you. - Polo said and hung up.

Enter my OnlyFans I still did not post anything, and had half of the followers of instagram.