"Why aren't we drawing Lucas" Riley asked as Reggie looked at Everleigh's canvas and smiled at it "That's pretty darling" 

"Thank you Reggie" The brunette 

Ms. Kossal looked down at Lucas "Because nobody looks like that" 

Sarah looked at Reggie, dreamily "What about Reggie Ms. Kossal can we draw him" 

Maya, Lucas and Farkle sucked in a breath, Sarah had just signed her Angry Everleigh Contract, something you never want to have. 

Everleigh looked at the glasses wearing Brunette "Back Off, Sarah, he's mine" Everleigh glared at her heatedly, Jealousy radiating off of her in waves. 

Sarah sunk into herself at the harshness of the glare. 

Ms. Kossal cleared her throat pulling their attention back to her as Reggie smirked at his best friend "Jealous are we Darling" he mused, earning a glare in return "Don't worry I'm yours and only yours" she smiled at him. 

"Good" 

Ms. Kossal walked over to Farkle and held his shoulders "Get used to this, get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle start with the eyes." 

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show" Farkle flexed his arms. 

Everleigh continued her drawing, and Reggie continued his, they weren't drawing Farkle either. 

"By the way you're drawing Lucas" Everleigh and Reggie heard Maya tell Riley, they looked towards the Brunette with matching smirks. 

"Oh" Riley chuckled before smiling at Lucas "Well that's the first time I've ever done that" She smiled. 

"All right, I know these are works in progress but let's see where we are." Ms. Kossal looked around at the Drawings and stopped behind Reggie and Everleigh. 

"Why these Drawings" She asked the two. 

Everleigh looked down at her drawing of a girl with one Angel and Fallen angel wing. She looked back up at Ms. Kossal "I believe that everyone has an Angelic side and as we get exposed to more things in this world our perspective of the world becomes darker and so does our wings." 

The teacher and Reggie looked at her with awe, before she looked at Reggie "And what about you Reggie" 

The boy looked down at his drawing of two hands holding each other "I get angry with people sometimes, or scared and holding their hand makes it better, like I'm grounding back to the earth again" Reggie looked towards Everleigh with a gentle, love filled smile that she returned. 

Ms. Kossal watched the teenagers with a smile before continuing looking at the students Drawings. 

"Bonjour Lucas" Riley smiled at the Texan. 

Lucas talked to Riley in French and she got lost (I can't type out everything he said with accuracy, because it doesn't actually show me what he says) 

"Bonjour Lucas" Riley repeated. 

Reggie looked at Everleigh "Ma Chérie voudrais-tu aller à paris avec moi un jour"