The Chains

Warning;This Chapter contains rape. Read at your own risk

Age: Whatever age you imagine someone being based on the situation (explained in my A/N)

Your heart beat fast as you skipped to the Madrigal House. 

The whole Madrigal family was magical, but your favorite person had to be Camilo.

I mean he was your crush so who else could you say.

You had one faint memory of when you were little and you were crying on the playground because your mom had died. A little boy with curly brown hair and hazel eyes walks up to you and stares at you. You look back at him, and immediately your staring at a stranger. Then the boy appears back right in front of you.

"Hi! I'm Camilo Madrigal, and I can shape shift. I will not stop until i make you smile hermosa!" He says, calling me pretty. I giggle as he keeps shape shifting into different people, making funny faces at me. 

Every since then, I've developed a huge crush on him, he's really charming. 

You were on your way to Antonio's gifting ceremony, Camilo's younger brother. He was absolutely precious, so you could not miss his gifting ceremony, no matter what.

You immediately spot Camilo as he shape shifted in Celia and high fived her. He spots you and smiles, waving. You walk up to him, smiling. 

"Hey! You look beautiful (nick name)." He says, hugging you and kissing your cheeks. 

"Thanks," You say, blushing. 

"You better be wearing that to impress me, no one else okay?" He says, winking. Then he sees one of his friends and goes over to him. You smile to yourself and walk inside. 

The Madrigal house looked amazing, of course, but you notice a man, in all black, looking you up and down. 

Weird.

You shake the feeling off and decide to go find Camilo.

When you walk near the closet, a pair of cold hands cover your mouth and pull you into the closet. The person immediately starts undressing you, removing your light blue dress and throwing it to the side. He inserted all 5 fingers inside you, your moans muffled, for his hand covered your mouth. You tried to yell out, but he only bit your neck if you did. Your eyes drooped. 

Why does it feel good? You think. It shouldn't, you're getting raped. Just, call for Camilo!

"CAMILO!" You scream because the man had let go of your mouth to squeeze your breasts. The man curses, and drugs you, causing you to pass out. He puts on a big coat that's on the rack, and slings you across his shoulder. 

While you were in the closet...

Camilo had been looking for you. He asked everyone, when Dolores approached him.

"Camilo!" She said quickly.

"What is it? Any word on Y/n?" Camilo asks.

"I heard her scream your name, by the coat closet." Dolores answers, pointing to the coat closet behind them. Camilo opens the door, digging through the clothes quickly. But all he finds is a blue dress, your blue dress. He runs outside, and spots the man carrying you off. (A/N-You still had your shoes on, he noticed your shoes)

"HEY! YOU STOP!" He screams. The man turns around, to be faced by, himself? Camilo ran up to the man and punched him, shape shifted into himself. Camilo catches you and shape shifts back into himself. 

"(nick name), hey come on, wake up please! JULIETA! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" Camilo screams, rocking you in his arms. Julieta runs out with an arepa and gives it to Camilo. He opens your open and feeds you the arepa. Your eyes flutter open, as you see Camilo's worried face. 

"W-what happened?" You mumble.

"Mi princesa, what do you remember?" Camilo asks, wrapping the coat around your shoulders. 

"I-, there was a man, and he pulled me into the closet. A-and he raped me, I tried to call out for someone but i think he drugged me." You mumble into Camilo's chest. 

"Ay mi amor," Camilo says. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you." He starts to cry, and you wipe the tears that fall down his face. 

"Shhh, it's okay mi principe." You say, kissing his cheek. He smiles weakly, and nods. Your hands were intertwined and you sat on his lap. He stared down at your hand. He brought it up to his mouth and kissed it. 

-----Time Skip to the Next Day-----

(A/N- I am assuring you, both of y'all have clothes on, you were still too stunned at what happened to do anything)

You had spent the night in Camilo's room, and when you woke up, he was cuddled up next to you. His face was buried in your chest, as is arms wrapped around your back, pulling you closer to him with each breath. His brow furred, as he shifted around. 

You smile, as you watched him sleep peacefully.

(That line was so creepy 0-0)

He stirs, and groans, waking up. He stretches and yawns, almost punching you in the face, but you dodge it. 

"Buenos dias, mi princesa." Camilo says, kissing my cheek. He yawns again, and looks around. 

"Buenos dias Camilo. How did you sleep?" You whisper, kissing his cheek.

"MMmmm, Good, and you?" He answers, smiling. 

Lol um Idk what else to write sooo

The end? 

lol idk

I'll start getting requests in tomorrow

I couldn't work on any today(just finished up this one) since my sister's boyfriend was here

Happy Holidays

Leave requests here---------->