She's mine(Not Requested)

Summary:

Camilo Madrigal meets Marco Guzman, a small boy with dark brown hair and dazzling blue eyes, and they immediately become best friends. Marco, Mariano's little brother, has a crush on Y/n, however; Camilo Madrigal has a huge crush on her as well. Which friend will win over Y/n's heart? (Mirabel is Y/n's best friend so Y/n is often over at the house, and since Marco is Camilo's, he's over a lot as well)

Pronouns: she/her

~Camilo's POV~

It was time for my gifting ceremony.

Holy Sh*t

I cuddled in a ball, in the corner of the nursery. 

I buried my face in my knees, sobbing quietly. 

I feel someone's presence in the room, so I remove my face from my knees, looking up.

I see this girl, wearing a short pink dress with white laces. She had (hair length) (hair color) hair that rested in a braid. 

She sits down next to me and hugs me. 

She wipes the tears off my face and kisses my cheek.

I feel my face heat up. 

"You can do it Camilo! I'll be there, by your side. I promise" The girl says, holding her pinkie up. I smile, and grab her pinkie with mine. We both stand up and go outside. 

We walk up the stairs together, holding hands. She lets go of my hand and goes to stand with her family. Abuela holds the candle and I touch it lightly. I stand in front of the door, breathing in and out. I touch the door lightly, and the whole door lights up. Lines curved, forming the bodies of other people, until, finally, at the bottom, my face was there, a mischievous grin planted across my face. I tilt my head, confused, and I look at my dad. 

Suddenly, I feel my height getting taller, and I look down, to see my dads shoes on my feet...

What the actual heck.

"HE CAN SHAPE SHIFT! AWESOME!" I hear someone yell. I smile and look at my mom, shifting into her. 

sick

the person who screamed earlier walks up to me, as I shift back into myself. 

"I'm Marco! I think your powers are awesome!" He says, smiling a big toothy smile. I smile shyly back. 

We run off into my room, making faces at each other and laughing.

And that's my best friend!

Man he was the best!

~13 years later~

(A/N y'all are 18 now)

I quickly run around down, shape shifting as I jump around, laughing.

I bump into someone, causing them to drop their basket of flowers.

"Ay cabron! I'm sorry." I say, cursing in Spanish. I look up to see, Y/n! "Y/n! How are you?"

(a/n i'm getting a lot of comments about what cabron means, in this context it means "oh shit", if you google it it says it means dumbass, but google ins't always reliable, especially when it comes to spanish. so in this context it means oh shit)

She looks up and blushes. "Good and you Camilo?"

"Great! Today Antonio gets his gift! Hopefully it doesn't go downhill like last time." I say. She touches my hand softly, I blush.

"It won't, promise." She says, smiling.

I feel a push on my side, and I fall over.

"BROOOOOO!" I hear.