"Great!"

We get ready and leave at about 12:30 and arrive at the salon 15 minutes later. When we arrive it's actually not even packed, thank goodness. We are greated by a really friendly lady that's probably in her mid 20's.

"Hello! How may I help you two?" she asks with a big smile.

"We'd just like to get a manicure."

"Okay, well you two can sit over in those two seats."

"Thank you" we say together.

We go over and sit down together.

When the nail technicians come I ask for gel nails and Dillon just simply gets his nails cleaned even though they were already clean. When we're finished I pay and we drive over to the strip mall.

"That was nice. I should get manicures with you more often." he tells me admiring his nails.

When we get to the mall, we basically go to every store and I buy at least one thing from every single one. Before we make into bath and body works, Dillon tells me he hates bath and body works.

"Why do you hate it?" I ask him.

"I don't know. It's just the smells all together is just overwhelming and stuff. I'm just gonna go and get a cinnamon pretzel, would you like one?"

"Oh yeah sure, I'll be here."

When I get into the store I am immediately greeted by this guy. I'm not gonna lie, he was actually really hot but totally not as attractive as Dillon.

"Well hello." he greets me smirking.

"Hello." I smile at him walking towards the candles next to him.

"You've got a lovely smile." he tells eying me up and down.

"Thank you." I tell him while smelling some candles. "Mmmmm, which one smells better?" I ask him.

"They both smell really nice, but this one's actually really pretty, just like you." he tells me.

"Well this one it is, thank you." I tell him giggling.

"So, is there anything else you'd like?" he asks me getting awfully close to me. He smells amazing.

"Hmmm, no thanks. Shouldn't you be greeting some more customers? " I ask him starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Yes, but I'd rather be talking to you." he tells me rubbing the side of my arm.

"Well, I must let you know I have a boyfriend."

"I don't care." he smirks at me. "You shouldn't either." he tells me grabbing my hand. "Come with me."

"No. I care as a matter of fact there he is right now. It was nice talking to you" I lie to him putting back the candle rushing over to Dillon kissing him, pulling him out of the store.

"What was that?" he asks me pulling away from me.

"Nothing. It was honestly nothing."

"You sure?" he asks me sounding unsure.

"I'm positive. I honestly couldn't get involved with anyone else, so don't worry." I tell him.

"Okay. Well, here's your pretzel!"

"Mmmm thank you."

We go and find somewhere to sit. "So are you ready to go?" he asks me with cinnamon sugar on his lips.

"No, of course not. I've only been to like 15 stores Dillon." I tell him wiping the sugar off of his lips.

"Oh yeah, of course, how stupid of me, 15 stores totally isn't enough." He says sarcastically.