part three

Elena Pov:
My alarm went off at 6:10 for me to get up for school. As I went to turn it off I immediately got up to run to the bathroom to let it all out. It's officially three weeks since I slept with klaus and I haven't really been feeling the best these last two weeks. I haven't kept any meals down, I'm always tried, me heads hurt like Hell And I have gotten my period as yet and I'm always in a mood like. WAIT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY PERIOD YET.

I quickly got up to go check my calender just the realize I miss the date its April 27 and I haven't gotten it as yet this month is soon over. No Elena your 15 that get that idea outer your head I was pull out my thoughts by a knock on my room door.

No one pov

She went to open it and saw bonnie.

"Oh you look horrible" bonnie said walking in and closing the door behind her

"I just got up do you expect me to look like a princess" she said going back into bed

"oh no you don't" bonnie said grabbing the sheet off her "Caroline just text saying she need us at the grill now" she said as she watch Elena sitting up "at 6:47 what the fuck is going through her head" Elena said "I don't know it Caroline now get up and go wash up so we can get going".

As we started to leave Elena speed walk to bathroom throwing up everything she ate for breakfast.

" you ok" bonnie ask as she hold Elena hair up.

"yeah just guessing the food don't go with my stomach" she getting up to go clean out her mouth, then turning to look at a worry bonnie. "I'm fine bonnie we should get going care is waiting for us.

At mystic Grill

"Hey what took you guys so long" she said looking at them"

"Care we were walking were not super man" Bonnie said as we both sat at the table "so what so important" Elena ask.

"Well me and Stefan finally got together" she said excited"

"Omg I so happy for you" Bonnie and Elena said the same time.

Thank "she said"

"Took you guys long enough to admit you have feeling for each other" Elena said smiling at her.

Care just laugh will Bonnie agree with her, they sat and talk until it was time for school.

Elena Pov
As I was walking to school I couldn't stop thinking if I was actually pregnant I'm still 15 and in school I can't raise a child. That devil probably won't believe me if I told him and if demon find out he'll hate me for life, the only way to find out is to take a test.

I waited till after school to get them. I went to the pharmacy and grab 4 pregnancy test and praying they don't come back positive.

I arrived home and went straight to take them I set the timer and wait five minutes to passed. As the timer went off I walked back into the bathroom.

I took a deep breath and picked it up what I next saw change my  life for ever.

"Fuck" I said this can't be happening to me.

I felt tears came running down my face.

what was she gonna tell Klau demon her friends they were gonna change their opinion of her she fell down to her knees and cried for what seems hours but was just couple minutes pass.

She got up and went to do homework but she couldn't focus the only thing was running through her head was to run away and raised the child all alone but if klaus find out he would kill her for doing it but yet it's her child she Decides what she have to do
with HER child

She waited till dark fall and for everyone in the house to go sleep.

She got up and pack a bag and wrote a letter to bonnie the only person she felt close to.

She grab the car keys and sneak out not before being stop by someone.

A/n much better no cap