5-My aching Heart

Sunghoon's Pov:

I woke up to see Jake not beside me so I panicked for a brief moment only then did I see a note beside the desk. I read it out loud and it said that he had some work and we would meet up later. That calmed me down Instantly. I went out and my head felt heavy and bam I was on the ground lying unconscious.

I heard someone calling my name from a distance. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a void-like place. "Park Sunghoon, you are on the brink of the earth. You have done many good deeds in your life so you will go to heaven" A voice said soothingly. " What is happening here? I'm so confused' I asked looking around hopeful to see this person.

" See, you have died due to your brain unable to control the pressure of you switching dimensions " The voice whispered back. " Can I see him one last time?" I pleaded. " Alright just once," It said. Jake arrived, tears rolling down his cheeks., "Why do you have to go before I do-" Was all he could say before crying, his whole body shaking.

" Hyung, my brain couldn't handle what I did so I have to face the consequences of it. ''I said walking t up to him and hugged him tightly. " Hyung, you have to look after yourself and remember to eat properly on time and find someone that recognizes what an amazing person you are" I replied wiping my tears.

He came closer and kissed me for the last time. His mouth was quivering, still shaking. I kissed him back and went through. Looking back Hyung waved me goodbye with a smile that tugged at my heartstrings. Life knows how to hurt me and where to.

I can proudly say that I lived a happy and wholesome life. I hope from heaven I can see Hyung living happily with his family and I always will wish him the best. I will watch over him from heaven, recollecting all the good times we had together. I couldn't bear it and I broke down. My heart is heavy but happy.

Thank you everyone for being with me on this journey and I hoped I invoked some feelings in you. The characters are very dear to my heart and I wish both of them a happy future together as friends.

THE END