||2- Bed of roses

I walked back to my room, my thoughts were still lingering on the handsome man I saw on the way. " Crown prince this imperial physician, has come to take a look at you. "The imperial physician replied, bowing until I spoke up" Uh..Please raise your head imperial physician, you may leave I'm not unwell Thank you for your time" I smiled at him. 

" As you wish Crown Prince, but let me at least check" The physician said, examining my body for any injuries or other issues. " Crown prince, your body is in a perfect condition . Thank you may I take my leave? Crown prince?" The physician said.

 I nodded and he left with a slight bow." May I take a stroll around the palace? I want to get some fresh air" I asked the maid-looking girl. " Yes my prince you may but be careful" She said looking worried. I patted her on the shoulder and made my way outside.

The view was absolutely breathtaking. I was unable to take my eyes off the garden in front of me. It was covered with red roses that were gently moving with the wind. Birds humming and enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. Oh! What a sight to see. I went towards the garden and laid down on the bed of roses. Hours felt like minutes , I enjoyed the serenity of the place. Suddenly memories flooded in my head and I felt my heart ache in pain.

 Mom and dad I hope you are peaceful and I miss you very much. It was truly beautiful here. I sat up to be surprised by the handsome man looking at me. " Crown price enjoying the view? Pretty isn't it?" He said, smiling down at me. Sticking to my character I replied " Your majesty it's very pretty but not as pretty as your highness" I said , sitting up looking at his smirking lips.

"Oh that is very new you think I'm pretty hm?" He said sitting beside me and inserting a rose behind my ear then whispered "You're not the crown prince I know but I will not object just be quiet and do your job if not I will have to kick you out". " Your highness you are so mean" I said going close to him. 

Our noses touched and I kissed him, closing my eyes enjoying the moment. His eyes went wide and it was clear that he was enjoying it. He placed his hand on my shoulder and kissed me back taking full control. We were kissing for a couple of minutes that felt like hours. Both of our lips were swollen.

 "Your majesty you must be going please forgive me for my impatience but I have to go" I said running off my face covered in sweat and turning to a bright red. What did I just do! I kissed the king. It was good not going to lie. How was I going to meet the king and face him? I just took deep breaths to calm myself but to only see....