Chapter 29: Flavours

Start from the beginning

She jumped and hugged him tightly while giving him a kiss as She broke the kiss as Desmond chuckled as Trish went back down and looked at him.

Trish: Come on, I prepared some food for you.

( Oh gosh, I shouldn't eat too much. I need to eat in Mickie's apartment too. )

Desmond: A-Alright!

Trish gave a big smile before grabbing his hand while pulling him as Desmond saw the food on the dining table.

Desmond: Ooooh! Shrimps and rice, This looks delicious.

Crowe was about to sit down until Trish grabbed him as Desmond turned in confusion.

Trish: Ah Ah Ah, First you should go and wash your hands, Mister.

Desmond: *Rolls his eyes* Yes Ma'am

He walked away as Desmond turned and saw Trish giving a smile as He smiled and walked away as Stratus giggled.

Desmond washed his hands and made his way as he saw Trish sitting and was waiting for him as Crowe sat next to her as He took a spoon and took a bite as Trish was looking at him until his eyes were widen.

Desmond: Geez! Why is this so spicy!?

Trish: Maybe because you worried me.

Desmond immediately poured a glass of water for him as Trish was laughing a little as Crowe was drinking it and stared at Trish.
He drank another glass of water as Trish looked at him.

Trish: Sorry about that Desmond hehe. It wasn't even that spicy.

Desmond: No it was. I can still feel it!

Trish: Hmmm Fine, I'll show you then.

Trish took a bite as Desmond stared at her and Trish continued eating as His eyes were widen.

Desmond: What the???

Trish laughed as Desmond gave a stare to her as She giggled as Crowe continued eating. It was still delicious though.

After they finished eating, Desmond was talking to Trish before he got up.

Desmond: Hey Trish, I'll be back in a second. I just gotta go somewhere real quick.

Trish: Hm? Okay then, See you soon then!

Desmond smiled and walked away as Trish was smiling at him. Desmond left the house and went to the Elevator as He pressed on seventh floor as He reach there and went to Mickie's apartment.

Crowe fixed his hair as He entered and looked around and Saw Mickie.

Desmond: Hey Mickie, I'm so sorry for being late.

Mickie: I saw your message, I was worried about you actually but I'm happy your doing okay.

Crowe smiled at her as Mickie had a big smile until Desmond lifted her up and gave a big hug to her as Mickie giggled and hugged him before she went back down.