"Why yes, I am an animal as well Hancock, remember reindeer ate an human human fruit I understand and talked to any animal." Chopper said.

"Oh, what else does she say." I asked.

"Well after you been captured by the marines, she kept swimming after you, she was exhausted from all that swimming till she find us and rested there, and ate all the food." Chopper said.

"Oh... WAIT SALOME YOU ATE THE FOOD!!" Luffy screams.

Hisssss.

"I was tired and hungry, what do expect for me? Die and fail." She said." Chopper interpreted.

"Awww, Salome, you always be loyal friend, I'm so happy you are here." I hugged my arms around Salome. As her slither body wrapped around me.

"Always Boa Hancock, it is my Job and as a friend, now I'm going eat the reindeer"..... WAIT WHAT." Chopper screams, as he was ensnared by Salome Back tail.

She lift him up and face at her.open her mouth baring her fangs. Everyone rushed to Salome grabbing hold of her. I grab hold of her head and neck.

"SALOME PUT CHOPPER DOWN, HE IS OUR DOCTOR!" I scream at her.

Salome stop and look at me, then at Chopper then at me. She hissed and lower Chopper to the floor.

Hissss.

Hisss.

Hisss.

"What do you mean he the doctor? Is he not food?" She said." Chopper pants.

"Salome, he Luffy doctor, he took care of me when I was injured back at Mary Geoise and a fight against admiral Kuzan." I said, smooth Salome Cheek. She give me the most saddest but sympathetic eyes. I give her a peck on her cheek.

Hissss.

Hiisss.

"Awww, it ok Salome, your not the first who tried to eat me." Chopper smiles.

Hissss.

Chopper point his hoofs at Luffy. Salome look at Luffy and knods.

"OI OI OI, What the hell is going on!?" Sanji screams, till he look at salome.

"Ok.... that is new.... Not the strangest Thing I seen.... but I can cooked it." Sanji said.

Soon Salome once heard that Sanji will cooked Salome, she goes defensive. She recoil her slender body, going in a waving motion and baring her fangs.

'SANJI Apologized To Salome." I growled at him.

"But why?" He asked.

"Salome is my trusted and loyal friend, she been with me for my entire life, I would never have someone talked to her like that." I snapped at him.

Hhhiissssss.

"Yes, and I will ripped those Dart board on your face and shove it." That what she said." Chopper interpret.

"I know she a stowaway, but she became my favorite animal." Zoro smirked.

"Ah....eh.... wha.... ughhh... ok ok... I'm sorry Salome that I shouldn't disrespected you, I'm sorry." Sanji Apologized as Salome give an approving knods.

"Man, I like this, we got a new addition to the crew, since you two are inseparable?" Luffy said. I smiled from Luffy and hugs him close

"Alright everyone, we about to break into the surface into the new world." Nami shouts.

Soon we hear loud humming and moaning noise outside the sunny. Everyone look out of the bubble and see large pod of Island whales.

"Laboon..." Brook sighs.

"I don't think it Laboon brook, i think it his Family, migrating." Nami said.

"Right.... Hello Laboon family." Brook wave his bone hand.

Luffy let go of me, and start walking toward the front of the deck. He raised his arms up and spread his leg in a star shape.

"YOSH, Everyone, Let Get Ready For the New World." Luffy proclaims. Everyone including me Cheered from his announcement.

As the Sunny begin to ascend at a rapid speed. Following alongside the pod of island whales.

"Hmmm, we are going a bit quickly?" Nami said in a concerning tone.

"We should Prepare whatever is ontop and brace for any impacts." I added. As Nami smirked and knodded at my proposal.

"You heard her, everyone, I want everyone prepare for what to come." Nami shouts.

"Yes, Nami!" Everyone reply. But Luffy just rushed to the Ship head. Me and Salome follows.

"Um Luffy? " I asked.

"Oh Hancock, come Sit with me." Luffy smiles and pat his hand next to him.

"Okay~, " I smiled and sat beside me. I said Salome Name. She knodded and begin to wrapped her body around us, as seatbelts.

"You know that Snake is handy." Usopp said.

"You right, I think it an Queen Anaconda, queens of all snakes, a rare species." Robin said.

"Rare huh.... oh well maybe another life I get to cooked it." Sanji said.

"Don't Hancock will kill you and no one will never hold her back." Zoro said.

"I know that, gods." Sanji huffed his cigarette stick.

"OK EVERYONE WE COMING UP!!" Nami shouts.

As Aboved them, everyone look above the above. As random bright flashes of light appears. The crew hold on as the Sunny Break out of the Water. A violent Storm break outs. With the pod Surrounds us. The bubble burst out, as the Sunny falls to the bottom.

The Sunny Bounce around, hitting the side and ontop of the whales. Luffy was Laughing, Raising his arm as he is in a ride. I only smiled and enjoyed with him.

Eventually, everyone hurried and fixed the sails. They did it quickly and racing against the storm.

Soon enough it became Clear up. Everyone sighs. Salome let go of us, Luffy was laughing and brought us into the deck.

"How is it you never help us?" Usopp said.

"Because it fun." Luffy smiles.

I giggled as few the guys only groan from his antics. That is until.

PUTATATA

PUTATATA

PUTATATATA

PUTATATA

PUTATATATA

PUTATATATA