She took a step back in fear and she hit the wall behind her. He caged her to the wall and said looking straight into her eyes

"Epavum en kita irundhu odaradha than Mulla nee panra. Enala mudiyala. Namaku kalyanam analum, edavadhu prachanai vandha ipadi than en kita edhuvum kekama, neeya oru mudivu yeduthu ennai vitu velagiduviya?"

Though Mullai knew Kathir was mad at her, she understood the helplessness in his voice. However she was helpless too and he failed to see her side.
"Idhula vera enna mudivu yeduka mudiyumnu ipadi en kita kathitu iruka?"

"Apo kadasi varaikum indha kalayanam nadaka naan onum panna matenu than nenaika pora? Apadi thana?"

"Thirumba aramikadha. Un mela nambikai neraya iruku. Aana, unna kudumbathil irundhu piricha kutraunarchi enna konudum. Adhuku nee ilama naan vazhradhu evalavo mel"

He stood there for seconds , his gaze burning into her. She felt her heart dipping to the nervous line as he closed in the distance between them. Given any day, his closeness was something she never was able to resist and him knowing his charm more than anyone else used it as much as his cogitative allowed.

"Apo en mela irukara kadhal avalavu than illa?", he whispered and without letting her utter a word closed the distance between their lips. She breathed in deeply, the feel of his lips on her was consuming, like always.

He heard her breathe in deeply and felt her go limp, his hands moving down to her waist to hold her. He waited, just holding his lips on hers to make some movement but he could feel the resistance between them. She waited for him to deepen the kiss, but he did not. She knew he was waiting for her to see if she wanted to. The vulnerable side of her, the one that loved him despite being angry, could never pull back from his touch.

After agonizing few seconds, he pulled back without deepening the kiss.

"Anaiku mandapathula mudhal murai unaku mutham kuduthapo, ennai aranjiyey, apadi ipo araiya vendiyadhu thana? Illa thali vida vendiyadhu thana? Adhan naan venam, pudikalanu solitiyey!", he breathed fire.

A sole tear pricked at the back of her eyes that threated to fall down.

"Kalayanam panna venamnu than sonean. Unna kadhaikalanu solala. Epovum solla matean. Naan sagara varai nee matum than Kathir. Unna thavira en vazhkaiyil vera yaraiyum yosika mudiyadhu", she chocked on her words.

Kathir's heart whelms up. He leaned in and she didn't try to duck away or push him away this time too. She stayed there waiting for their lip's soft embrace. Finally, their lips touched, and she forgot all her pain. It felt nice and it felt like love. She was still very much on edge about the whole situation, but the kiss eased that eerie feeling at least for the time being. The kiss gave her all the comfort she needed. It gave the assurance he was there for her always even if she pushed him away.

Her hands moved to his back, holding him and her lips parted. He yanked harshly on her waist, pulling her closer and engulfed her wanting lips into his. She tasted as enticing as ever , even though she tasted salty because of all the crying. She held him tighter, as his mouth consumed in on hers.

He kissed her passionately, breaking through the control she was trying to keep on herself, but failing every moment his lips moved against hers. It only took a moment; he could feel the longing in her kiss with the way her hands were on either side of his face holding him closer. Teeth nipping, tongues lashing, their breathes getting heavier by each second, they kissed.

Tears pricked the corner of her eyes, how vulnerable she was to his love, she could not find the anger even if she tried to. She did not want the kiss to end, and she did not want him to move away.